Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Coppa Italia 2008/2009

Elebo - - Serie A

Beitrag

I must confest they beat us fear and squere Adri was suprising and also their new star - Santon?!

• Stefano Okaka Chuka (89)

Elebo - - Archiv

Beitrag

Hey, just to let you know.. I have few offers already at table so you need to speed it up a little bit if you want it. I really must sell it fast, so if you are still interested, do it now! If I sell it before, sorry..

• Stefano Okaka Chuka (89)

Elebo - - Archiv

Beitrag

ok, no problem.. I just doesn't want to sell it to some strangers More info about site: - it's new - it's already very good on google - it's added on wikipedia - soon, on DMOZ too edit: I forgot to tell you that payment will be made through moneybookers.com (if you doesn't have it, it's not hard to get it)

• okakachuka.com for sale

Elebo - - Archiv

Beitrag

Hi people, I made a site dedicated to our big talent Stefano Okaka Chuka (Chuka Okaka) I can't do it anymore so I'm selling it, there are few offers 150-200$ but I would love to sell it to the Roma fan who will refresh it, not just dump it. okakachuka.com for interested is 100$ contact on info@elebo.com