Luciano Spalletti

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Luciano Spalletti

Spalletti agrees five-year extension

Luciano Spalletti is set to extend his contract with Roma for another five years, while Francesco Tavano has opened his Giallorossi account.
    Local newspaper ‘Il Romanista’ maintains that over the next few days he will put pen to paper on a deal worth £1.4m per season – not including bonuses – taking his total time at the Stadio Olimpico to six years.
    Achieving impressive results at Udinese and now the Giallorossi, Spalletti has become known as a tactician who bases his system around the characteristics of the players at his disposal, turning an injury crisis into a revolution for the successful 4-2-3-1 formation.
    When asked if he saw himself as a successor to Roberto Donadoni on the Italy bench, Spalletti responded in his typically humble style. “For now I’ll keep my Roma.”
    De Facto club President Rosella Sensi was also present today for a charity event dedicated to the memory of Luciano Fioravanti, in which over 1,000 people donated blood.
    It consisted of a penalty tournament, with Roma’s best spot-kick takers challenging each other from nine yards. David Pizarro won 5-4 over Francesco Totti on the day, despite taking one of his penalties with a blindfold.
    “I don’t want to spoil the atmosphere of this wonderful event by talking about contracts,” she commented.
    “Suffice to say that Spalletti and I are in complete agreement on everything."
    That afternoon the Giallorossi beat the youth team 5-0 in a test match. Amantino Mancini bagged a hat-trick and Pizarro was again on target, but all eyes were on new arrival Francesco Tavano, who scored his first goal in a Roma jersey.
    “This was his first game for the club, but I already know Tavano’s qualities well,” added Sensi. “I am happy with his signing and now all he needs to do is settle in to the squad as quickly as possible.”

channel4.com
    [CENTER]cetervm censeo lazyonem delendam esse[/CENTER]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Anu ()

• unbedingt !!! wenn er jetzt geht können wir wieder von
    vorn anfangen...

ich sag es zwar nur sehr sehr sehr ungern .. aber
    spale und rossssella haben die truppe wieder zusammen
    gebracht..
    alte ROMAZONE: AsRoma10

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von principe ()

• hehe ich kann mich noch an beiträge einiger vom letzten jahr, als es anfangs der saison überhaupt nicht lief, erinnern wie: " und der spalle mit seiner scheiss defensiven taktik is auch fürn a****"
    jojo des war als es heimniederlagen gegen abstiegskandidaten gab.
    aber mittlerweile hat sich ja einiges geändert. ;)
    cn313 weiß es doch am besten.
  • De Rossi: Roma players want Spalletti stay
    tribalfooball.com - January 09, 2007

Daniele De Rossi admits all Roma players are hoping coach Luciano Spalletti signs his new contract.

The Italy international midfielder said: "He's always been there for the players, very supportive and is the key to the great spirit in the dressing room.

"I don't know if he has signed his new contract, or even if something is being discussed, but all of Roma hope he stays."
    Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
  • I will sign, confirms Spalletti

Coach Luciano Spalletti has yet to renew his contract with Roma, but he’s assured anxious fans that it will be just a formality.

The Giallorossi boss is contracted to the capital city club until June, but reports over the weekend suggested he was close to penning a new five-year deal.

“I have not signed a new contract, but that doesn’t matter as it’s just as if I had already done so,” said the tactician in the Press conference preceding Wednesday’s Coppa Italia match with Parma.

“I am happy that players like Francesco Totti have said that they want me to stay, but the renewal doesn’t worry me.

“I have spoken with the club and I know the Sensi family. When they give their word they keep it and I am sure all the details will fall into place.”

The former Udinese tactician also commented on Totti’s latest statements which suggested that he may not return to the international scene.

“This may be an advantage for Roma,” admitted Spalletti. “He has spoken to Italy boss Roberto Donadoni and the plate in his ankle still represents a problem because it bothers him.

“His decision to possibly retire depends on the fact that he might not be able to give his all.

“Any national team needs champions and Francesco is a great player, but I do not feel that I am in a position to give him any advice.”

Roma are set to snap up the loan capture of Nantes midfielder Christian Wilhelmsson today and the Coach is happy with his proposed arrival.

“I know him because he was on trial at Udinese some years ago, even if he then decided to move to Anderlecht instead,” added the former Empoli defender.

“He can play on either flank and his arrival will now allow me to move Aleandro Rosi further back,” concluded the Coach.
    [CENTER]-sig zu gross-[/CENTER]
  • ProfiL hat schon recht, wenn er sagt, dass Verträge nicht mehr allzuviel bedeuten, aber ein 5 Jahres Vertrag für einen Trainer ist schon heftig! Aber finde es super, dass Spalle sagt er will bzw. wird unterschreiben. Er hat diese Roma mit aufgebaut und hat noch viel damit vor! In dem Sinne: FORZA SPALLÈ!
    "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti
  • Spalletti pens Roma renewal

Roma and Luciano Spalletti have opted to prolong their relationship after the Coach signed a new contract.
    The club confirmed on Monday evening that the tactician had put pen to paper, but failed to release any details on the length or value of the extension.

“The Roma President [Franco Sensi] and Coach Luciano Spalletti are happy to announce that they have extended their contract,” read an official statement.

“Details of the agreement will be revealed tomorrow.”
    The club will hold a Press conference at their Trigoria training complex at 2pm Italian time on Tuesday.

It’s understood that Spalletti, whose previous deal was set to expire in June, has committed his future to the outfit until 2011.

He will reportedly earn around £1.4m a season, plus bonuses should certain targets be achieved by his Giallorossi outfit.
    Spalletti, a former Empoli player, joined the club in 2005 from Udinese.

channel4.com

GRANDE SPALE! So gehört sich das :magica_roma:
    Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
  • Luciano Spalletti hat mit der Roma verlängert

Und nochmal auf Deutsch:

www.442.ch

Der 47-Jährige wird heute an einer Pressekonferenz seine Verlängerung mit dem italienischen Tabellenzweiten verkünden

Wie bereits am 8. Januar geschrieben wird der aufstrebende Trainer von der AS Roma Luciano Spalletti länger in der italienischen Hauptstadt bleiben. Der Klub und der Trainer haben jetzt den neuen Vertrag bis 2011 unterzeichnet. Der ehemalige Trainer von Udinese war im Sommer 2005 nach Rom gekommen.
    "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti