Emerson der "Super"-Judas

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Emerson der "Super"-Judas

Emerson: I Want To Score A Goal
      Milan midfielder Emerson has spoken of his determination to be a success at the club, and says he is hoping to soon open his goalscoring account.

Poor Season

The midfielder signed for the Rossoneri from Real Madrid last summer in a transfer that baffled many football fans.

Emerson has struggled badly for form and fitness this season, making 16 Serie A appearances, just six of them starts.

“I haven't yet managed to score at Milan, but in football anything can happen and I would like to score an important goal from the personal level for me and the team,” ‘Puma’ told Milan Channel.

“When I arrived at Milan I did not have the preparation with Real. I spoke with my coach, telling him that I was not available anymore for the Spanish club because I had my head elsewhere.

“I was training on my own, therefore when I arrived here I hadn’t trained a lot. I knew about the difficulties and that it wouldn't be easy to go on the pitch as a starter.

“Unfortunately then I had the problem to my tibia which is the biggest battle that I have ever fought. I did and still am doing great sacrifices to be available for the coach, but it is known that football is a great sacrifice.

“I still have a year of contract with Milan and I’m very demanding towards myself. I really want to do something good with this shirt.”

Rejected Milan In 2000

Emerson is widely considered to now be past his best, however during his four years at Roma earlier this decade he was undoubtedly one of the top defensive midfielders in the world.

The Brazilian has revealed that before joining Roma from Bayer Leverkusen, he rejected the chance to sign for Milan.

“When there was an interest from Milan towards me, I was at Bayer Leverkusen, but I had already given my word to Roma,” Emerson, who turns 32 tomorrow, revealed.

“I remember that the meeting lasted just five minutes because I wanted to keep my word to the Giallorossi club, but the interest from Milan pleased me a lot.

“Now that I’m at Milan I understand the greatness of the club. Milan protects its players and when I arrived I saw some of my team mates who had been here for over ten years and I was sorry that I didn’t arrive before.”

Du verdammter, abgefuckter....
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von amantinooo ()