20. Runde: Livorno 1 - 1 Roma

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Roma chief Rosella: Totti in the wrong

Roma executive director Rosella Sensi admits Francesco Totti was in the wrong after his amazing blow-up last night against Livorno.

Totti was sent-off for his bust-up with Livorno defender Fabio Galante and in the aftermath shoved his personal trainer Vito Scala to the ground as he charged towards the dressing room.

This morning, Sensi remarked: "I think the elbow from Galante was very ugly and violent, but this does not justify the reaction from Francesco. Of course he must accept whatever punishment is given to him.

"On the refereeing, I do not have anything to say, they probably did not see the elbow.

"The club will decide if Totti should be fined. The Livorno game has not gone as we hoped, but we must look forward with confidence."

tribalfooball.com
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • so ich hab ma die zusammenfassung hochgeladen.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbtCwEO4sOo

also meiner meinung nach war tottis aktion nicht so schlimm aber trotzdem saublöd, ich würde mich auch aufregen wenn einer so mitm ellbogen ankommt. ich finde dieser penner galante hätte rot sehen müssen und totti gelb. naja aber das ist so passiert, jetzt kann man nur noch auf eine milde strafe hoffen, irgendeiner muss ja inters fucking siegesserie beenden und wer wenn nicht totti!!!
    • Roma ref rage

Roma were furious with referee Nicola Ayroldi after the match with Livorno, insisting that they have become a target for the men in black.

The Giallorossi were held to a 1-1 draw by the Tuscan minnows at the Stadio Picchi, but the match ended in a tense atmosphere.

Roma were unhappy at the penalty awarded to Cristiano Lucarelli by Ayroldi, as well as Francesco Totti being sent off for reacting to an elbow by Fabio Galante.

The capital city club had also complained about Andrea Rocchi’s performance last week after the match with Messina, but Sunday’s game was the final straw.

“I feel that they are making fun of us and this has happened too many times,” said defender Philippe Mexes.

“This is an impossible situation – we cannot continue this way. It’s absurd that Roma are the only ones to pay.

“First it happened at Messina, then with Livorno in a match that we really deserved to win,” explained the Frenchman.

World champion Simone Perrotta believes that the referees should offer more protection to Totti, who is always a target for opposition defenders.

“In the last two matches we earned two draws without conceding any scoring opportunities, only because of two penalties,” he insisted.

“The referee’s decisions yesterday puzzled me. In any case Totti should be protected.”

Director general Rosella Sensi preferred not to comment on Ayroldi’s decisions, but hopes that Totti will learn from Sunday’s experience.

The skipper lost his head after seeing red, pushing his personal trainer Vito Scala to the ground while leaving the pitch.

“I have nothing to say about the referee, he probably didn’t see Galante’s elbow, although it seemed a violent gesture from the outside,” said Sensi.

“Obviously I cannot justify Francesco’s reaction and I believe he will learn from what happened. The club will now decide if he will be fined or not,” concluded the official.

channel4.com
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Galante: ‘I’m sorry’

Livorno defender Fabio Galante has apologised for elbowing Francesco Totti, which led to the Roma skipper being sent off.

The match between the Tuscan minnows and the Giallorossi ended 1-1 in a tense atmosphere, after Totti saw red just seconds before the final whistle after reacting to Galante's actions.

“I tried to calm everyone down and I am sorry that Totti was sent off,” said Galante to Radio Radio on Monday.

“He is a good friend of mine and I hold him in great esteem. I didn’t raise my elbow on purpose, I am not a nasty player,” continued the former Inter man.

“I read that I provoked him and that I wanted to hurt his ankle. That is not true, last year I was only booked four times in 35 matches and yesterday’s yellow card was the first for me this term.

“When Totti and I clashed I immediately got up saying that I hadn’t done it on purpose. The referee was calling him and I was trying to calm him down.

“Had the referee been able to manage the situation then I think that nothing would have happened.”

Galante was impressed by Roma’s performance and admitted that he would one day like to join the capital city club.

“They are a strong side, I follow Roma because I have many friends there. They play the best football around and have many good players.

“I would like to play for them in the future, I was close to moving there in the past and I hope it will happen someday,” concluded Galante.

Ja nee, ist klar!
    • Original von amantinooo
      Galante: ‘I’m sorry’
      [...]
      “I would like to play for them in the future, I was close to moving there in the past and I hope it will happen someday,” concluded Galante.

Ja nee, ist klar!

versteh ich das richtig: das 33jährige talent galante hofft IRGENDWANN in ZUKUNFT mal für die roma spielen zu dürfen?!

:rofl_roma:
    • Original von Funkmaster:
      Original von amantinooo
      Zitat:

Galante: ‘I’m sorry’
      [...]

Ja nee, ist klar!

versteh ich das richtig: das 33jährige talent galante hofft IRGENDWANN in ZUKUNFT mal für die roma spielen zu dürfen?!

unglaublich das kann der kollege aber mal ganz schnell vergessen,

wer will einen alten um sich schlagenden sack haben???

so blöd ist ja wohl nochnichma rosella

:finger::winke: :winke: :winke: :finger:GALANTE - DU KANNST NACH HAUSE FAHRN, DU KANNST NACH HAUSE FAHRN!!! :finger::winke: :winke: :winke: :finger:
    • Wer ist das bei Livorno nicht? Lucarelli ist Di Canio auf Links gezogen. Find beides absolut nicht ok. Es ist sogar gleich zu stellen, weil Di Canio ja angeblich kein Nazi sondern "nur" Faschist ist.
    • naja, was man lucarelli halten kann hat man ja gesehn als lazyo zu gast war!?voll blämm blämm...irgendwie kan man so typen nicht mehr sehn aber auf der anderen seite iss es auch schade wennse weg sind-solche (deppen)typen macht die liga auch aus.totti iss ja auch nicht normal, und so sehr man den guten Marco.M von Inter.M auch hasst isser einfach ein absoluter vollblutfussballer.naja
      sorry für off topic :P
      ICH WILL, ICH WILL, ICH WILLLL !!!

* TOR DES MONATS WAHL *

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Aeroplanino ()

• Ja wie gesagt, er ist dann auch da ausgerutscht! Stand auch oben im Text ;D
      Der Phsyio an sich hat ihm verziehn und wird dazu sicher nichts sagen. Gucken was Rosella macht. Aber ich glaub er zahlt keine Strafe!
    • Original von Aeroplanino
      4-4-2.com/haupttribuene/news-d…-ausraster//3/3ad253c8f4/

hier ein paar wörter zu tottis asraster, der mMn trotzdem bestraft werden muss...egal ob die gazzetten für oder gg ihn sind.
      aber eben eher eine geld strafe weil er den physio umgehaun hat(wenn der auch sehr leicht fällt^^)

totti hätte aber auch mal lieber ganz leicht fallen sollen, dann hätten wir immerhin noch nen freistoß aus guter position gehabt

Totti kann gegen Inter spielen

Das Vergehen des Roma-Spielers gegen Livorno wird mit nur einem Spiel Sperre gebüsst

Der italienische Sportrichter hat entschieden, dass Francesco Totti für nur ein Spiel gesperrt wird. Der Kapitän der Roma wird damit Anfang Februar im Spitzenspiel gegen Inter auf dem Spielfeld stehen können. Der 30-Jährige hatte gegen Livorno die Rote Karte gesehen. Zusätzlich muss Totti eine Geldstrafe von 10'000 Euro zahlen.