21. Runde: Roma 1 - 0 Siena

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Original von Aeroplanino
      ich denke keiner der beiden wird dabei sein...aber willy bestimmt!!!

Willy hat dabei zu sein keine Frage! Und der macht auch seine erste Bude! Ich hab's im Urin!
      "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti
    • Vucinic delighted with Roma breakthrough
      tribalfooball.com - January 30, 2007

Roma striker Mirko Vucinic was delighted to net his first goal in Sunday's victory over Parma.

"It has been very difficult for me, I struggled to recover from my injury and I kept on feeling pain when I trained," said Vucinic, who joined Roma from Lecce on a summer loan deal worth £2.2m.

"Luckily now I am finally able to work well. Yesterday's goal was a liberation, an amazing moment.

"I want to continue training as I have done so far, and I hope the Coach knows that he can always count on me."

Jawohl! So muss das sein!
      "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti
    • Ich mir eigentlich auch, da er sich sehr bemüht, aber von einer Verletzung aus zu Spielen, kann kein Spieler direkt zaubern selbst Totti gelang das nicht, aber nunja auf einen guten Weg befindet der Mirko sich ja, aber ich hab Angst, dass er sich vielleicht zuviel zumutet und sich wieder verletzt... naja