25. Runde: AS Roma - Reggina

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 25. Runde: AS Roma - Reggina

3:0 Sieg, wunderbar. 2 Punkte den Absand auf Palermo vergrössert!

Waum immernoch Totti als 11er Schütze? Langsam muss er dochmal kapieren, dass er nicht mehr trifft^^ Irgendwann trifft er bestimtm wieder aber bis dahin bitte wen anders lassen!
      "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti
    • ROMA HA VINTO
      ROMA TRE - Reggina zero

:forza_roma4: :forza_roma5: :forza_roma5: :forza_roma4:

:herz: :forza_roma8: :herz:

Grazie Roma

np: Antonello Venditti - Grazie Roma

Ich bin zufrieden. Hab von der 1HZ nichts mitbekommen. Hab nen bisschen verpennt. War Gestern erst um 9Uhr von Hardstyleparty zurück ;D. Die 2HZ hat mir gut gefallen. Philou hat getroffen, Tavano sein 1. Tor gemacht und Doni schön gehalten. Panucci ist eh "Knipser" ;D! Zu Totti kann ich iwie nichts mehr sagen. Ich mag ihn wirklich, aber lasst dann Pizarro schiessen. Gut der Elfer war unwichtig. Aber stellt euch vor es ist der Elfer bei Lyon in der 89Min. zum evtl. 1:1 ?
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von amantinooo ()

• Original von amantinooo

Zu Totti kann ich iwie nichts mehr sagen. Ich mag ihn wirklich, aber lasst dann Pizarro schiessen. Gut der Elfer war unwichtig. Aber stellt euch vor es ist der Elfer bei Lyon in der 89Min. zum evtl. 1:1 ?

ach das ist doch alles nur taktik, damit coupe (oder wie der heißt) in der 89. denkt: der totti trifft eh nicht und dann macht er doch das 1:1 :D :herz: *träum*
    • leider heute nichts gesehen od. mitbekommen !!

Aber *GRAZIE GRANDE ROMA*

int. find ich nur das unsere abwehr die tore gemacht hat :D
      na ja im prinzip eigentlich eh egal ..

und totti kann es net lassen .. warum geht er in seiner
      situation noch immer zum punkt !!
      dabei war/ist er einer der coolsten elferschützen die es gibt..

na ja auch egal bei einen 3-0 wenn er gegen lyon einen
      versemmelt aber dann !!!!
      alte ROMAZONE: AsRoma10
    • Totti explains Reggina row

Francesco Totti has explained why he reacted so angrily to Reggina goalkeeper Andrea Campagnolo’s penalty save.

The Roma captain had his spot-kick blocked in the 3-0 victory this afternoon, but was repeatedly seen bickering with the ‘keeper both during the game and especially after the final whistle.

“We’ve known each other a long time. He said to me, ‘I know where you shoot. You’ll send it to my right and I will save it.’ It was a challenge,” revealed Totti.

Campagnolo is a former Giallorossi youth product, although he never made an official appearance for the first team.

“I thought I’d con him, as he was basically pushing me to send it to the left and I would stick to the right, but he ended up conning me instead. I got angry and swore at him. It’s a shame, as I really wanted to score a goal, especially from a penalty, as I’ve not netted one of those in a while.”

This is the sixth spot-kick out of 10 he has failed to convert this season – four in Serie A and one each in the Champions League and Coppa Italia.

“I care about winning the Capocannoniere crown, but if I keep missing penalties, then I’ve got no chance. I walk to the spot feeling just as confident as usual. I’m unlucky, but I’ll try to make up for it by scoring more from open play.

“I am happy with the victory. Now we are eight points clear of Palermo and, realistically, our objective is second place. I don’t think anyone can stop Inter at the moment and we’re already doing better than expected.”
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Roma coach: Totti stays penalty taker

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti says Francesco Totti will stay as the club's penalty taker, despite yesterday's miss in their 3-0 defeat of Reggina.

He said: "We created many chances and only failed to score more because the Reggina goalkeeper performed heroics.

"I am not worried if Francesco Totti has missed his sixth penalty of the campaign. He earned this one and, if it had been 0-0, he probably would have scored. He was upset after the miss, though."
    • Tavano enjoys goal

Francesco Tavano could not hide his joy after netting his first goal for Roma since his January move from Valencia.

The former Empoli striker, who moved to the capital club from Spain on a loan deal, scored in Sunday’s 3-0 win against Reggina at the Stadio Olimpico, ending a long goal drought.

“It was a beautiful emotion to score my first goal with Roma, having done this in front of our supporters was fantastic,” said Tavano.

“I hadn’t scored in a long time and this will definitely help me regain trust. In any case, the most important thing for us was to win the three points, we played a good match and after my goal everything was easier,” added the 27-year-old.

The striker’s goal, a result of Francesco Totti’s free kick, was a controversial one, as Reggina demanded an offside flag, although the replays showed that the player was in line.

“This is a scheme that we always try, when Totti kicks I move forward hoping that I might take advantage if the goalkeeper fails to capture the ball. Today I was lucky, the ball ended on my feet and I was able to score,” concluded Tavano.

ch4.com
    • Mazzone urges Roma's Totti to forget spot-kick gaffes

Carlo Mazzone has urged Roma captain Francesco Totti not to get down on himself over his poor penalty record.

Mazzone, a former Roma coach and Totti's No1 fan, said: "I have a message for Francesco: mother nature has given a lot to you, there's no point in getting upset about missing six penalties, this is the toll you must pay for your class.

"But I can understand why he's angry. He's a winner and sets himself high standards - so of course he is going to get touchy."

Mazzone was responding to Totti's agitated performance in Sunday's victory over Reggina, where he again failed from the spot.

tribalfooball.com
    • Roma coach: Totti stays penalty taker
      tribalfooball.com - February 26, 2007

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti says Francesco Totti will stay as the club's penalty taker, despite yesterday's miss in their 3-0 defeat of Reggina.

He said: "We created many chances and only failed to score more because the Reggina goalkeeper performed heroics.

"I am not worried if Francesco Totti has missed his sixth penalty of the campaign. He earned this one and, if it had been 0-0, he probably would have scored. He was upset after the miss, though."

Gut, wenn es also nen Elfer für uns gibt brauchen wir uns nicht mehr freuen, da wir eh wissen, dass er nicht reingeht :D
      "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti
    • Totti makes peace with 'keeper

Francesco Totti’s bitter row with Reggina goalkeeper Andrea Campagnolo has been put to rest by the intervention of a comedy programme.

The Roma captain had a series of altercations with the shot-stopper – a former Giallorossi youth team player – when his penalty was saved in the 3-0 win over Reggina.

There was pushing and shoving matched with offensive language both after the incident and at the final whistle.

In a bid to clear the air, comedy programme ‘Striscia la notizia’ sent over a camera crew along with former Inter defender Felice Centofanti to patch things up.

“Hello Francesco,” said Campagnolo in a video message. “I am sorry for what happened the other day. I really wanted to save that penalty.

“I know you understand and I apologise for the tension. You know I admire you a great deal as a person and a player.”

Centofanti, now a regular on the show, also visited Totti to show him the message from the Reggina goalkeeper.

“I was certainly happy to see this, as I have played alongside Campagnolo,” explained the Roma hero who has already missed six spot-kicks this term.

“It’s a tough time for me with penalties, because everyone says I can’t take them anymore. You know Felice, when we make a mistake, us Romans take it to heart.”

Campagnolo had used reverse psychology on Totti before the kick, telling him where he was going to shoot and what would happen.

“The goalkeeper said to me, ‘You’ll send it to my right and I will save it.’ It was a challenge. I thought I’d con him, as he was basically pushing me to send it to the left and I would stick to the right, but he ended up conning me.”

ch4.com

Brav, Totti, brav !