Lyon 0 - 2 AS ROMA

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Wenn wir Bayern kriegen könnten wir ja fast wieder die Planungen für ein RZ - Treffen aufnehmen, oder? Ich glaub, das Schwierigste dabei wird sein, Karten für den Gästeblock zu kriegen; vll kann man auch über die AS Roma Ultras was machen...
      "OVUNQUE TU SARAI......"
      S.P.Q.R.

• Ja wo ist Philou? Wenns über Italien gehn sollte, dann brauchen wir ihn! Am besten schon Morgen und dann auf Freitag hoffen. Ansonsten wirds schwer per Bayern Ticketshop was zu bekommen. Wie schon am Anfang erwähnt. Wäre aber auch großes Glück, wenn wir Bayern kriegen. Aber wer weiss ;D
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Original von il capitano`
      Original von KoolSavas
      Fred der Spast.

Der Verteidiger der AS Roma hatte sich gestern gegen Lyon einen Nasenbeinbruch zugezogen

Cristian Chivu hat sich heute Nachmittag einer Operation an seiner gebrochenen Nase unterziehen müssen. Der Rumäne war gestern in der Champions-League-Partie gegen Olympique Lyon durch einen absichtlichen Ellbogenschlag von Fred getroffen worden.
      Quelle: 442.ch

Fred dieser Bastad...Hätte bei dem ersten Schlag schon roz shen können, beim zweiten mit dem Ellenbogen haben aufjedenfall! Dieser schwule Schirir...Klares Tor nicht gegeben und den Wichser nicht vom Platz gestellt!

Chivu fällt für zwei Wochen aus !
    • Milan-Roma? No thanks…

Milan stopper Daniele Bonera and Roma boss Luciano Spalletti have admitted that they would prefer to avoid each other in the last eight of the Champions League.

Both sides progressed to Friday’s draw after second leg wins and they could meet in the next stage of the competition.

The Rossoneri came through a tough tie against Celtic after extra time, but an all-Italian affair doesn’t interest Bonera.

“I’m convinced that Roma are a great team and I would rather avoid them,” said Bonera. “I also fear Liverpool and Manchester United.

“However, after last night’s win, we are all aware that we can now go on and reach the Champions League Final.

“The last round saw a few surprises, like the exit of Barcelona, but there are great sides still in the competition.

“Yet I have great faith in this Rossoneri squad which has all the experience needed to go all of the way.”

Roma caused somewhat of an upset by seeing off Lyon in France on Tuesday and although Spalletti is happy Milan are in the draw, he feels it is too soon for them to meet.

“I was delighted for Milan and my friend Carlo Ancelotti who deservedly went through,” noted the former Udinese boss.

“But if I could have one wish then it is for us to meet at a later stage of the tournament.

“Who would I want in the draw? It is impossible to choose between the eight,” he continued. “You can’t really have any preference.

“All the teams are organised, they play good football as well as having character and personality.”

Falls PSV & Bayern nicht klappt, wäre das aber scho geil :D. Gerade weil Milan so rumtönt, dass die die CL gewinnen könnten und soooo stark sind :>
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Boniek slates AC Milan: Roma can win Champions League

Juventus hero Zbigniew Boniek has declared that Roma can win this season's Champions League.

The Polish great said: "Roma is strong and has every chance to win the Champions League, because in the Dna of the team there is much quality. I really hope that they succeed. Among the eight remaining teams, they're not inferior to anybody."

Boniek, however, was critical of AC Milan: "They haven't impressed me. They're a team that hasn't played well, but have Kaka, who is a great champion."

tribalfooball.com

Nett der Kerl :)
    • UEFA charge Chivu assailant

UEFA have opened an inquest into Olympique Lyonnais striker Fred’s unseen elbow that broke Cristian Chivu’s nose.

The Brazilian smashed Chivu in the face during Roma’s 2-0 victory at the Stade de Gerland on Tuesday, but referee Manuel Mejuto Gonzalez did not spot the incident.

UEFA have now viewed the video footage and handed the case over to the disciplinary committee, where he is expected to receive a heavy ban.

Fred will discover the verdict and his punishment on March 22. Chivu suffered a fractured nose in the clash and underwent surgery this week.

Roma progressed to the quarter-finals 2-0 on aggregate and will face Manchester United in the next round.

ENDLICH! Drecks-Fred
    • Ach der bekommt schon seine Strafe der Penis! Viel geiler ist es doch, das Chivu damit noch 15-20mins. durchgespielt hat! So kennen wir ihn und deshalb isser auch sehr schnell wieder bei uns!
    • Euro success boosts Roma transfer plans
      tribalfooball.com - March 08, 2007

Roma's progress to the Champions League quarterfinals has lifted their budget by 7 per cent and added a cool £3.5 million to the club's coffers.

The new cash raised will help Roma executive director Rosella Sensi to secure star trio, Amantino Mancini, Philippe Mexes and Cristian Chivu to new contract extensions.

Roma sports director Daniele Prade has also already spoken with Rosella about using the money to strengthen coach Luciano Spalletti's squad. Two affordable targets in Prade's sights are Parma's Croatian striker Igor Budan and Italy international Antonio Di Natale, of Udinese.
      "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti
    • Roma's Mancini laughs off Garrincha comparisons

Roma midfielder Amantino Mancini admits he's disappointed with the lack of recognition he receives in Brazil.

The winger struck a stunning goal in last week's victory at Lyon, which has drawn comparisons with Brazilian legend Garrincha, and he says: "I might have to do even more feints and weaves if I'm to emulate Garrincha!

"But, yes, it is disappointing that Brazil continue to ignore me.

"What last week demonstrated is that this Roma team are strong enough to win the big games away from home."

tribalfooball.com

Das Problem ist einfach, das er zu unkonstant ist. Hat er mal schlechte Laune, spielt er schwach. Aber dann hat er auch mal Spiele, wo er göttlich ist ;D
    • Drei Spielsperren für Fred

Der Lyon-Spieler hatte sich gegen die Roma eine üble Tätlichkeit geleistet

Die Disziplinarkommission der UEFA hat den brasilianischen Stürmer Fred von Olympique Lyon für drei Spiele in der Champions League gesperrt. Der 23-Jährige hatte in der Partie gegen die Roma Christian Chivu mit einem Ellbogenschlag die Nase gebrochen. Da der Schiedsrichter nichts bemerkt hatte, konnte nun der TV-Beweis herangezogen werden.

442.ch