Runde 29. Fiorentina 0 - 0 ROMA

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Runde 29. Fiorentina 0 - 0 ROMA

Naja dank Frey hält Florenz das 0:0. Wir hatten guten Chancen, haben auch nicht schlecht gespielt. Aber das 0:0 in Florenz bei deren Verfassung ist ok, aber es hätte mehr sein können!
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Gute erste Halbzeit. Schlechte zweite Halbzeit.

Mit dem Punkt muß man zufrieden sein.

In der zweiten Halbzeit waren wir einfach zu langsam, ungenaue Pässe, sahen unmotiviert aus.

Da hat die Fiorentina deutlich besser gespielt, gekämpft und gerannt.

Gut bei uns war die Innenverteidigung, Doni, Perotta.

Schlecht Mancini und Taddei.
    • Spalletti's Franchi showdown

Luciano Spalletti sees today’s Fiorentina-Roma clash as a battle for Europe, prestige and the Capocannoniere crown.

“We have to win to maintain our advantage over third place, as second is an absolute imperative. Playing for the so-called ‘Scudetto of the rest’ is another motivation, so if Francesco Totti scores, then it will be a perfect victory,” smiled the Roma Coach.

The Giallorossi are yet to win in Serie A away from home in 2007, while Capocannoniere Totti has never netted at the Stadio Franchi.

“I worked with Luca Toni when we were both at Empoli 11 years ago. He has improved a great deal since then and Totti respects him. He always praises this striker. If I had both at Roma? I’d make them play as they do for Italy, with Totti behind as a provider.”

Toni is undoubtedly the danger man, but Spalletti points out other Fiorentina men who can make the difference.

“If he is given space, Fabio Liverani can be extremely dangerous. I know Martin Jorgensen from our time at Udinese and the extraordinary qualities he has.”

There are other issues at play, as Fiorentina feel Roma ‘stole’ the Champions League place that had been theirs before the Calciopoli scandal.

“If it hadn’t been for that trial, Fiorentina would have played in the Champions League and we would have cheered them on,” confessed Spalletti. “I know, because they told us, that the Viola have returned the favour by supporting us in Europe.”

They will face Manchester United in the quarter-final and Amantino Mancini gave his Coach an advanced warning.

“Manchester United are the worst draw we could have had, even if we can beat them. Mancini played in the charity match at Old Trafford on Tuesday and said he was amazed by the pace and strength of Cristiano Ronaldo.”

The Giallorossi’s remarkable campaign has put the spotlight on some of their players, as Philippe Mexes received a call-up for France and Max Tonetto is expected to be in Roberto Donadoni’s squad for the Euro 2008 qualifier with Scotland.

“I really hope Tonetto gets that call, because he deserves it and would be able to give a real contribution to the Nazionale. Mexes should have been called earlier, but the only reason I can see for the delay is that they weren’t following his progress.”

Gut gehört eigentlich vorm Spiel. Aber unten sind noch nette Infos!
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Amantino fand ich diesmal auch nicht so schwach. Hat nen paar nette Pässe gegeben und nicht gelaufen. Taddei hätte scho zu 2. HZ raus gemusst. Dafür dann Chippen. Vll. wäre dann noch bisschen mehr gegangen.
    • Aia (Italienische Schiedsrichtervereinigung): Mancinis Tor war regulär

Link [italienischsprachig]

Wollt die Info nur mal nachliefern. Hab das Spiel live gesehen, und mir ist es auch erst in der Zeitlupe aufgefallen, schade ...

Mancinis Leistung. Der hat öfter mal den besseren Mann übersehen! De Rossi hatte ihn super freigespielt, und was macht er? Genau versemmelt es. Das selbe nach Pass von Totti.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von de Rossi ()

• Dainelli für drei Spiele gesperrt

Der Abwehrspieler der Fiorentina hatte nach seinem Platzverweis gegen die Roma den vierten Offiziellen beleidigt

Der italienische Sportrichter hat den Kapitän der Fiorentina Dario Dainelli für drei Spiele gesperrt. Der Innenverteidiger hatte gegen die AS Roma Gelb-Rot gesehen, danach aber den vierten Offiziellen noch beleidigt, was nun zu diesem erhöhten Strafmass führte.

4-4-2.com

Volldepp :>