30. Runde: Roma - Milan

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 30. Runde: Roma - Milan

Roma-Milan brought forward

The head to head battle for a top four place between Roma and Milan will be played on the evening of Saturday March 31.

The Stadio Olimpico is one of the stadiums that fits all the strict new security requirements, so there should be no appeal to have the game switched to an afternoon kick-off.

Reggina-Siena will also be played earlier that day, while the Serie A Week 30 closer is Udinese-Lazio on Sunday night.

Roma have also been told that their match with Catania in Week 31 will be at the Stadio Via del Mare in Lecce on Saturday April 7, 15.00 kick-off local time.

Catania must play all their games on neutral turf and behind closed doors until the end of the season following the Stadio Massimino riots on February 2.

Wir spielen also um 20.30 am Samstag!
    Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
  • Kleine Operation für Ferrari

Der Abwehrspieler der Roma musste sich einem Eingriff an seiner Hüfte unterziehen

Chirurgischer Eingriff für Matteo Ferrari: Der Abwehrspieler der AS Roma musste sich gestern einer kleinen Operation an seiner Hüfte unterziehen. Damit steht der Innenverteidiger am Samstag im Meisterschaftsspiel gegen Milan sicher nicht zur Verfügung. Der 27-Jährige zählt aber darauf, beim Viertelfinal-Hinspiel in der Champions League gegen Manchester United einige Tage danach wieder dabei zu sein.

442.ch
  • Oddo: Roma still my rival

Milan defender Massimo Oddo is looking forward to Saturday’s big match with Roma. “It still feels like a derby to me,” he said.

The defender joined the Rossoneri in January from capital rivals Lazio in a £5.5m deal and he’s admitted that facing the Giallorossi still has a special meaning for him.

“I spent five years with Lazio and Roma have always represented the derby for me, but this is also a match against a very strong side,” said Oddo to Sky Italia.

“This tie is special for me as we could help Lazio move closer to their Giallorossi cousins.

“Aside from the two Serie A derbies, there is great rivalry between the two clubs on who will end the season in the highest position,” added the World Cup winner.

“I am sure that everyone at Lazio would like to leapfrog Roma before the end of the present campaign.

“We will certainly do our best on Saturday, but mainly for our own good as Milan need to get some important points too.”

The San Siro outfit are currently fifth in the table with 43 points, four shy of Palermo who currently occupy fourth.

“We are aware that the match with Roma will not be an easy one as they are very strong,” continued the former Monza, Napoli and Verona man.

“We must try to remain serene, respect our opponents and give our all.”

Wi Wa Wichs....er ;D
    Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
  • ROMA – MILAN
    Sabato 30 Marzo 2007
    Roma, Stadio Olimpico ore 20.30
    Arbitro: Messina

BERTAGNOLI J. Sergio
    CASSETTI Marco
    CHIVU Cristian
    CURCI Gianluca
    DE ROSSI Daniele
    FATY Ricardo
    FERRARI Matteo
    FREDDI Gianluca
    MANCINI Alessandro
    MARANGON Alexander
    MEXES Philippe
    PANUCCI Christian
    PERROTTA Simone
    PIZARRO David
    ROSI Aleandro
    TADDEI Rodrigo
    TAVANO Francesco
    TOTTI Francesco
    VUCINIC Mirko
    WILHELMSSON Christian
  • Milan wieder mit Nesta und Borriello

Vor allem der Verteidiger wurde in den letzten Monaten schmerzlich vermisst; jetzt könnte er gegen die Roma sein Comeback feiern

Nach längerer Zeit kann Milan wieder auf Alessandro Nesta zurückgreifen. Der Abwehrspieler figuriert nach seiner ausgestandenen Schulterverletzung nach vielen Monaten wieder im Kader der Mailänder. Auch Stürmer Marco Borriello steht nach seiner überstandenen Doping-Geschichte wieder im Kader für das Auswärtsspiel bei der AS Roma.

442.ch