Konstantinos Manolas (44)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Konstantinos Manolas (44)

Konstantinos MANOLAS (44)

Geburtsort: Naxos (Griechenland)
      Geburtstag: 14.06.1991
      Nationalität: Griechenland
      Größe: 189 cm
      Gewicht: 83 kg
      Position: Innenverteidiger
      starker Fuß: rechts
      Rückennummer: 44
      Ausrüster: Nike
      Social Media: instagram.com/kostasmanolas44/
      Vertrag bis: 30.06.2022
      Serie A Debüt: 30.08.2014 (AS Roma - AC Florenz 2:0)
      Roma Debüt: 30.08.2014 (AS Roma - AC Florenz 2:0)

Bisherige Vereine:
      2003 - 2007 Pannaxiakos (Jugend)
      2007 - 2009 Thrasyvoulos (Jugend)
      2009 - 2009 Thrasyvoulos Fylis
      2009 - 2012 AEK Athen
      2012 - 2014 Olympiakos Piräus
      2014 - ? AS Roma

Titel/persönliche Auszeichnungen:
      2 x griechischer Meister (Olympiakos Piräus 2013,2014)
      2 x griechischer Pokalsieger (AEK Athen 2011, Olympiakos Piräus 2013)

Nationalteam / Land (Spiele/Tore): Griechenland (34/-)
      Debüt Nationalteam: 06.02.2013 Griechenland - Schweiz (0:0)

transfermarkt.de, asroma.com
      asroma.com/en/teams/players-and-staff/kostas-manolas

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Trotzaburga ()

• Bernd Stromberg schrieb:

Bin ja mal gespannt. Ein 23 jähriger Nobody abgesehen von einer guten WM in einer schwachen griechischen Liga bei durchschnittlicher bis wenig Spielpraxis für 15 Mio..

ich hab ihn ja auch nicht unbedingt bemerkt bisher, aber so ein gänzlicher nobody und talentbefreit wird er schon nicht sein, wenn man sich die liste der interessenten so ansieht - bin nur wegen der ablöse etwas skeptisch, denn arsenal hätte angeblich nicht mehr als 9 mio € zahlen wollen. also ein schnäppchen wirds nicht gewesen sein.
    • fabian schrieb:

TM sagt, er wird von der Agentur "ACE Management" vertreten, die letzten Tage las man in den Gerüchten aber auch immer von Raiola. Weiß wer was genaueres? Wenns Raiola ist, wird man mit dem dasselbe Problem wie mit Benatia bekommen, wenn er wirklich einschlägt.

Raiola fungierte bei diesem Deal nur als Vermittler, angeblich nutzt Olympiakos öfter seine Dienste als Vermittler bei Geschäften mit dem Ausland.

funky schrieb:

ich hab ihn ja auch nicht unbedingt bemerkt bisher, aber so ein gänzlicher nobody und talentbefreit wird er schon nicht sein, wenn man sich die liste der interessenten so ansieht - bin nur wegen der ablöse etwas skeptisch, denn arsenal hätte angeblich nicht mehr als 9 mio € zahlen wollen. also ein schnäppchen wirds nicht gewesen sein.

Manolas hat heute in seinem Abschiedsschreiben auf der HP von Olympiakos und in der PK gesagt, dass er Olympiakos danken muss, dass sie ihn zur Roma haben gehen lassen, obwohl andere Vereine mehr Geld geboten hatten. Aber sein Wille war die Roma, er wollte die anderen Vereine nicht nennen, nur dass er zu Juventus nein gesagt hat, hat er doch erzählen wollen. :klatschen:
      UNICO GRANDE AMORE
    • Wurde für das Playoff-Hinspiel gegen Kroatien gesperrt:
      Grund dafür -> Er soll sich im vorletzten Gruppenspiel absichtlich eine gelbe Karte abgeholt haben um gegen Gibraltar im letzten Gruppenspiel gesperrt zu sein und dann unbelastet in die Playoffs gehen zu können.
      Und wer soll das beweisen können, dass es so war? Ich gehe zwar auch davon aus, aber woher können die sowas sicher sagen? Und: wo ist da auch das Problem wenn es so war? Er war dann das Spiel gegen Gibraltar gesperrt also hat/te er seine Strafe ja schon bekommen. Was mischt sich da die "Fair-Play" Fifa nur wieder ein.
      kicker.de/news/fussball/wm/sta…en-gelb-manipulation.html
      “Camminerò insieme a te, l’A.S. Roma è la mia vita. Quando giochi sento che, crescono i brividi dentro di me. Roma, tifiamo per la Roma, lottiamo per la Roma, sarò sempre con te. Passano gli anni, cambiano i giocatori e anche i presidenti, ma noi saremo qua. È la lupa che batte sul mio petto, la Roma è il nostro amore e noi siamo gli ultrà”.
    • “Camminerò insieme a te, l’A.S. Roma è la mia vita. Quando giochi sento che, crescono i brividi dentro di me. Roma, tifiamo per la Roma, lottiamo per la Roma, sarò sempre con te. Passano gli anni, cambiano i giocatori e anche i presidenti, ma noi saremo qua. È la lupa che batte sul mio petto, la Roma è il nostro amore e noi siamo gli ultrà”.
    • 150 Spiele für die Roma
      114 in der Liga
      4 im Pokal
      32 in UEFA-Bewerben

asroma.com/en/news/2018/1/mano…150th-appearance-for-club
      “Camminerò insieme a te, l’A.S. Roma è la mia vita. Quando giochi sento che, crescono i brividi dentro di me. Roma, tifiamo per la Roma, lottiamo per la Roma, sarò sempre con te. Passano gli anni, cambiano i giocatori e anche i presidenti, ma noi saremo qua. È la lupa che batte sul mio petto, la Roma è il nostro amore e noi siamo gli ultrà”.
    • “Camminerò insieme a te, l’A.S. Roma è la mia vita. Quando giochi sento che, crescono i brividi dentro di me. Roma, tifiamo per la Roma, lottiamo per la Roma, sarò sempre con te. Passano gli anni, cambiano i giocatori e anche i presidenti, ma noi saremo qua. È la lupa che batte sul mio petto, la Roma è il nostro amore e noi siamo gli ultrà”.
    • Defender Kostas Manolas has revealed some of the secrets behind the goal that made him ‘God of Rome for one night’ – when he scored for Roma to beat Barcelona in the Champions League in April.
      Manolas, 27, scored the decisive third goal on an unforgettable night at the Stadio Olimpico, as the Giallorossi overturned a 4-1 first leg deficit to progress to the semi-finals of the competition on away goals.
      Speaking to Greek outlet sport24.gr, Manolas revealed that during the game he had a premonition that he might be the one to score the winner – and that the goal itself came about thanks to an astute observation from the No. 44.
      “What a night that was,” Manolas said. “When you score the third goal, against Barcelona, to reach the Champions League semi-finals, in a game you entered already behind… To think that we had just lost the first game 4-1, and had to face Messi, Suarez and others again. What can you say? And yet…
      “As soon as we walked in and saw them, and then especially the first ten minutes of the game, I believed in [the comeback] so much. I felt that Barcelona were too relaxed, while we were in very good shape. From the first person to the last.
      “Before the game, in the locker room, there were some who believed it: I will tell you the truth, I did not believe it before the game. I never believed it. To think that you will 3-0 against Barcelona? You have to be mad. But the match started, we scored an early goal, we were fighting like lions. When we made it 2-0 I was sure we would qualify.
      “After we had the second goal, after about 79 minutes we were standing in the middle of the pitch and I turned to my defensive partner [Federico] Fazio and said, ‘We are going to score – and you or I will be the ones to do it.’ And if you do not believe me, you can ask him. In the end it was me that did it. But this conversation happened out there on the pitch. I told him. I felt it was coming.”
      Manolas would be the one who ended up scoring, his glancing header from a Cengiz Under corner destined to go down in Roma history.
      “The goal itself? At that moment I was convinced we would score,” he added. “When Under went to take the corner, I remembered that the first one he took did not make it beyond the near post.
      "I knew it would come in a bit low. So that’s why I made that run. I knew his ball would be a bit short into the near post. I usually never make my run to the near post. But that time I did, I got my head on it and the ball sailed in.”
      He added: “I celebrated that moment but it was still only 82 minutes in the game, we had to keep them out. I felt like it was the biggest chance of my life. That’s why I got my head together and we got the defence organised again. Imagine letting them through with a mistake or an own goal after all that!
      “At the final whistle, yes I cried. It was the intensity of it all. It’s an incredible thing to see 80,000 Roma fans celebrating, hugging, kissing, crying… I was floored.”
      In a wide-ranging interview, the Greece international dismissed a number of questions about his future – insisting that he is very happy in the Italian capital.
      “I knew I was important to Roma when the time came to renew my contract,” he noted. “I understood it from a conversation I had with Francesco Totti and Monchi.
      “I wanted to talk to Totti, because we always had a good relationship. So we talked, and I realised that the club really wanted me too.
      “They showed from the beginning they wanted me to stay. They trusted me. Then, when I signed the contract, Totti came over and gave me a kick in the backside!”
      Manolas also praised Italian fans, and Roma fans in particular, as ‘incomparable’.
      “Roma is special because of the supporters,” he said. “I have never seen fans like it before. I have never seen such love for a team. When the team is not doing well, everything is difficult. When the team does well, you are a God. And that is football.
      “When it comes to love for a team, the Italians are incomparable.”

asroma.com/en/news/2018/7/mano…my-goal-against-barcelona