CL 1/4: Roma 2 - 1 Manu

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• CL 1/4: Roma 2 - 1 Manu

ROMA 2 - MANU 1

:forza_roma8: :forza_roma4: :magica_roma: :magica_roma: :forza_roma4: :forza_roma8:

Was eine geile Leistung! Super aggressiv und total gekämpft! Grandissimo ROMA! :D

:forza_roma4: :magica_roma: :forza_roma4:
      GRAZIE ROMA GRAZIE
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von amantinooo ()

• boah was ein geiles spiel! ich glaub ich bin total betrunken und brauch für meinenm kurzen text hier en paar minuten *grins*
      man bin ich bei dem 2-1 abgeganegn....kam grad konferent bei uns im clubhaus und es spielt chelsea. ich geh aufs klo und sobald ich wieder reinkomm seh ich mansini jubeln. man bin ich abgegangen!
      Sooooooooooo geiiiiiiiiil
      Forzaaaaaaaaa ROMAAAAAAAAA!
    • Original von de Rossi
      Einfach nur geil! Zwar hätten wir ein höheres Ergebnis verdient gehabt, aber wer hätte das vor 2 Jahren gedacht? Herrlich, egal wie es beim Rückspiel ausgeht, wir können verdammt stolz auf das Team sein!

da hast auf jedenfall recht, trotzdem bin ich angesichts der ausgelassenen chance etwas traurig :( wir müssen nun in manchester unbedingt treffen, denn das tor schießen sie uns wohl sicher, defensiv passt da einfach was nicht momentan. man bekommt - wie schon gegen milan - aus zu wenigen chancen ein tor und verbraucht aber selbst zu viele um zu treffen. nur gestern hatten wir nach dem 2-1 eigentlich eh keine offensivakzente mehr :( unverständlich, wenn man mit +2 gewinnt, hat manU dann schon ärgere probleme. naja, mein wunsch war, dass die aufstiegschance noch lebt, dass tut sie, auch wenn die chance auf mehr kläglich ausgelassen wurde.
    • Bericht von den Ausschreitungen im ManU-Sektor:

Englische Hooligans randalieren in Rom

Rom (RPO). Schon wieder Krawalle in einem Fußball-Stadion: Während des Champions-League-Spiels zwischen dem AS Rom und Premier-League-Klub Manchester United ist es zu Zusammenstößen zwischen der Polizei und englischen Hooligans gekommen.

Kurz vor der Halbzeitpause setzten nach einem Tor der italienischen Mannschaft erste Rangeleien ein. Im Block der rund 4.500 Gästefans nahmen Polizisten drei Personen fest und führten sie in Handschellen ab.

Augenzeugen sahen einen Mann mit blutendem Gesicht am Boden liegen. Bereits vor dem Spiel wurden 18 englische Fans bei Zusammenstößen mit Anhängern des AS Roma verletzt.

Einer von ihnen musste mit einer Stichwunde im Nacken ins Krankenhaus gebracht werden, wie die italienische Nachrichtenagentur ANSA meldete.

Das Hinspiel im Viertelfinale des Wettbewerbs endete mit einem 2:1-Sieg von Rom.

rp-online.de

Hier gibts auch Fotos davon

Einfach unfassbare Bilder! :nein:

• Scheiss Gesocks! Ich fang mal an mit Stimmen zum Spiel:

Spalletti: See you at Old Trafford

Luciano Spalletti is confident that Roma can reach the semi-finals, but warns that the most important game is yet to come.

“I can say the most important match is still ahead of us, although my team proved tonight they were able to stand tall against Manchester United and impress. It’s a shame we weren’t able to score more,” he said after the 2-1 victory.

Rodrigo Taddei and Mirko Vucinic were on target, but Wayne Rooney scored the temporary equaliser on the counter-attack.

“We paid attention to the Cristiano Ronaldo situation and he did well to spark the counter-attack. He has real quality and it was a fine move. We kept doubling up the marking on him, but he got a bit of space and made the most of it.

“The side overall did extremely well and even after going 2-1 up we were unlucky with our many scoring opportunities.”

Spalletti’s substitution proved decisive, as Vucinic netted only minutes after stepping on to the field.

“Mirko has been penalised by the fact the squad was doing so well this season, so I didn’t give him as much playing time as he might’ve deserved. He’s a great player and he has an important place at Roma.”

Some were surprised that Sir Alex Ferguson opted to maintain his tactical system even after Paul Scholes was sent off.

“Before the equaliser my team was controlling the game and I thought them keeping the three attacking players on would actually work to our advantage, but our decision to push forward did leave space for the counter and so Ferguson was right to stay with that tactic,” said Spalletti.

“After the goal we had to introduce Vucinic to do a little bit more and the lads most definitely deserved this victory. There can be no doubting that fact. We proved that we can challenge them in Manchester next week and are confident.”

The Tuscan tactician embraced the Manchester United manager at the final whistle and admitted he was a little star-struck.

“I was pleased, as Sir Alex has spent so many years at Manchester United and therefore clearly has incredible human qualities, as it is not easy to win so much over 21 years at one club.

“I kept an eye on him on the touchline and if I could even get close to what he has achieved, I would be extremely happy. Me 21 years at Roma? We’d all end up in the asylum – including you journalists!”

Unfortunately, the match was marred by crowd trouble within the Stadio Olimpico just before half-time with a baton charge on the Manchester United supporters.

There were also clashes outside before the game and reports from Italy suggest there are 18 injured, one in a serious condition.

channel4.com

De Rossi: We scared Man Utd

Daniele De Rossi is proud of Roma’s performance and assures they “scared” Manchester United.

“It was certainly a wonderful evening and Roma had not lived through a night like this for many years. We managed to coincide the event with a victory, which was the icing on the cake.”

The Giallorossi had not entered the European Cup quarter-finals since 1984 and have won the first leg 2-1, although the away goal scored by Wayne Rooney is a spanner in the works.

“It was a calculated risk. Cristiano Ronaldo is technically very gifted and once he turns he is away, so we had to try to limit his movement right from the start,” said the young midfielder.

“I can certainly say that Roma – the one we saw tonight – scared Manchester United and I’m not sure they expected us to be ready for this appointment. The fact we did so well despite being debutants at this level will definitely boost our confidence even more.”

De Rossi is hoping that they can repeat their shock 2-0 victory away to Lyon when they visit English soil next Tuesday.

“I’ve seen Old Trafford on television and it is a fascinating stadium, but more than the atmosphere we will focus on the field and trying to get into the semi-final.”

With David Pizarro suspended, Roma switched to a 4-1-4-1 system with De Rossi in front of the defence.

“In possession I almost always received from the defence, when not in possession I would try to push forward and be a bit closer to the final third.”

channel4.com
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Mexes doesn't rate Man Utd

Philippe Mexes believes Manchester United are not as good as the Lyon side that Roma eliminated in the last round.

“I’d say Lyon were a better side. Even if they weren’t in the best form of the season, they are a more quality side overall,” said the Frenchman.

The Giallorossi won 2-1 at the Olimpico in the first leg of the quarter-final – but had only drawn 0-0 with Lyon before winning 2-0 away from home.

“Manchester United came here to score a goal and unfortunately scored it, but we will travel to England with great confidence and aggression.”

The potentially decisive away goal came from Wayne Rooney after Paul Scholes had been dismissed for a second bookable offence.

“It was a counter-attack played very well by Cristiano Ronaldo. We knew it was going to be tough, but we could do nothing once he ran away and Rooney scored a great goal. It is a shame, as we played well and deserved to win by more goals.”

Mexes has forged a formidable central defensive partnership with Romanian international Cristian Chivu.

“Cristian is a great footballer. He is humble and in my view the ideal partner, as we are both fairly relaxed in central defence. He has more technique and I am physically stronger, so we fit together very well.”

The former Auxerre man confirmed this week that he had rejected offers to join Manchester United in the past.

“When one is young it is a dream, but we have to go back to reality. I needed to work hard to understand football, so I stayed in France and then chose Roma,” said the current Inter and Real Madrid transfer target.

“I just want to be courted by Roma! I am happy here and do not care whether Inter or anyone else is interested in me.”

channel4.com

Vucinic can't believe it

Mirko Vucinic netted the winner at the Stadio Olimpico – only his second ever goal in a Roma jersey.

“It was a very important goal, but we have another leg in Manchester and hope to do just as well over there,” said the Montenegro international.

“When I nearly scored that second a few moments later, it hardly seemed real! It means a lot to me. I haven’t been able to play much because of injuries, but with that time out I learned and matured.”

The summer signing from Lecce has not lived up to expectations and spent much of the season out injured, but stepped up to the plate in the 2-1 Champions League quarter-final victory over Manchester United.

“As Christian Panucci always tells me, give it time, and I must thank my teammates for putting me in the position to score. In particular Amantino Mancini, as I finished what he started.”

Vucinic turned in the rebound when Edwin Van der Sar parried a Mancini missile. Although he came off the bench, it’s possible he will start at Old Trafford next Tuesday, as Simone Perrotta will be suspended.

“In football everyone can play anywhere, the important thing is to train well and then the Coach makes his decisions. As long as I play, I’m happy on the left, right, centre or anywhere.”

channel4.com

Freut mich sehr für Vuci :D
    • Taddei enjoys causing upsets

Rodrigo Taddei opened the scoring against Manchester United and said Roma relish their underdog status.

“These are movements we work on in training. Amantino Mancini and Francesco Totti exchanged passes quickly and he found me in front of the goal so I got my shot in and scored,” said the Brazilian.

The 2-1 victory in the Champions League quarter-final first leg was a surprise result considering this was Roma’s first time at this level since 1984.

“We knew the quality in our side. Many did not believe in our potential and some still don’t. They can do what they want, we will continue like this on our own path.

“This is a good time for us, but the best is yet to come. We have to focus on improving and always trying to win regardless of the opponent.”

The one negative aspect of the evening was Wayne Rooney’s away goal, created by a Cristiano Ronaldo counter-attack.

“Ronaldo is a very fast player with incredible quality with the ball at his feet. We conceded on one of his runs and already knew that was a risk, so it was disappointing to let that goal in. At least we were able to score the second and win the match.”

channel4.com

Panucci proud of Roma show

Christian Panucci believes the victory over Manchester United will be a great advert for Roma in Europe.

“We played at a very high level against one of the most prestigious sides in the world. We could have really knocked them down with more goals, but we were great today and must repeat that performance in Manchester,” he said of the 2-1 result.

“Beating this team is a marvellous achievement and we proved today that Roma are a side that belong in Europe and showed excellent fair play throughout.”

The Giallorossi remain the underdogs in this Champions League quarter-final, but Panucci is confident they can repeat the shock elimination of Lyon.

“Effectively we created a lot of chances and were unlucky, although United clammed up and then scored on the counter-attack from our corner kick.”

Wayne Rooney scored the away goal after a strong run from Cristiano Ronaldo on the hour mark.

“We all went up and after we failed to stop Ronaldo the first time, he had space to run into and caught us off guard. Perhaps if we had knocked him over earlier, then with a card we would have kept the clean sheet.”

Panucci was given the tough task of marking Ronaldo down the flank and revealed a rather unorthodox method that had crossed his mind.

“If you let Ronaldo get the ball and run at you, he really is strong. I thought of asking Valentino Rossi to borrow his motorbike so I could keep up with him!

“However, if you stay close to him and don’t let him start that run, you can limit him.”

channel4.com

Sensi hails historic Roma

Roma de facto President Rosella Sensi praised the fans for creating a passionate atmosphere in the Stadio Olimpico.

“The crowd was exceptional, as always. This was an important victory against a great club like Manchester United, so we are satisfied with the result,” she said of the 2-1 Champions League quarter-final.

Almost 80,000 people packed into the Olimpico, which sold out within hours of tickets going on sale, although there was crowd trouble before the game in the city and in particular when English supporters clashed with riot police inside the arena.

“Obviously one cannot be happy at conceding the goal, especially when it was their only real opportunity, but they took it well.”

Now anything other than a defeat at Old Trafford would send Roma through to the Champions League semi-final, although Simone Perrotta will be suspended.

“I am convinced the team will prepare for the second leg the same way they do for every match – with concentration, humility and belief,” added Sensi.

“The lead-in to the game was certainly felt within the city and I could sense that remarkable enthusiasm from the fans.

“The team has proved it is competitive, so for everyone who works both in front and behind the scenes, it is a marvellous achievement.

“I do not like talking about the future, even if the contract with Coach Luciano Spalletti means working together for many years to build the squad to his requirements.”

channel4.com
    • UEFA investigate Rome clashes

UEFA are expected to launch an investigation into the crowd trouble during Roma’s win over Manchester United.

The two sides met at the Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday, but the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final was spoiled by clashes both before the match and in the stands.

Trouble started after Roma took the lead 43 minutes into the match, when riot police charged the English supporters while missiles were thrown by both sets of supporters.

The two clubs could now face strict disciplinary action, as confirmed by UEFA officials.

“We will wait for the delegate’s report and the disciplinary body will also look at the television images to see what actually happened,” explained communications director William Gaillard.

“In Italy, the police are in charge of security in the stadium, stewards have nothing to do with it. I only saw glimpses of what went on, I saw some missiles flying and the police charging,” added the official.

“We will have to see what role Manchester United fans had in the incidents because they had some problems in Lens earlier this year.”

Roma might be punished if it is proved they failed in the security arrangements and UEFA reiterated its position in favour of the use of stewards rather than riot police inside stadiums.

“We are definitely in favour of the use of stewards who we know can handle a difficult situation probably better than riot police,” said Gaillard.

“However, Italian law says police are responsible for public order inside stadiums. We are subject to the law so we cannot tell the Italians and other countries what to do, we are just a football authority.”

An estimated 4,000 United supporters made the trip to the Eternal City and reports from Italy suggest that there were 18 injured in the clashes.

Manchester had anticipated problems, posting a warning on their website which had annoyed the Italian club and Rome’s mayor Walter Veltroni, who lodged a complaint with the city’s British ambassador.

UEFA are not expected to announce their decision on any disciplinary action until after the Easter weekend.

channel4.com

Ja ist klar :/. Die scheiss Inselaffen machen Stress und wir bekommen Strafe...
      ICH HASSE ENGLÄNDER!
    • Original von amantinooo
      Ja ist klar :/. Die scheiss Inselaffen machen Stress und wir bekommen Strafe...
      ICH HASSE ENGLÄNDER!

hier zu deutsch und etwas anders klingend ;) [und oh ja, wenn man sich allein die fotos auf oben geposteter seite ansieht, versteht man jede kritik an der polizei]

UEFA kündigt Untersuchung zu Krawallen in Rom an

Die Europäische Fußball-Union (UEFA) hat am Donnerstag eine eingehende Untersuchung der Krawalle am Rande des Champions-League-Spiels zwischen AS Roma und Manchester United angekündigt.

"Wir warten auf den Bericht der Delegierten", sagte UEFA-Sprecher William Gaillard. "Die Disziplinarkommission wird sich auch die TV-Bilder genau ansehen."

Mehrere Verletze bei Aussschreitungen
      Am Mittwochabend war es vor und während der Partie im Olympiastadion zu Ausschreitungen zwischen Fangruppen beider Vereine gekommen. Die italienische Polizei ging massiv gegen die Anhänger vor. Mehrere Personen wurden verletzt.

Auch Manchester United kündigte eine eigene Untersuchung an. "Es gab einige sehr hässliche Szenen", sagte ein Vereinssprecher.

Kritik auch an der Polizei
      Beiden Vereinen droht eine Bestrafung durch die UEFA. Gaillard deutete aber auch indirekt Kritik am harten Einsatz der Polizei an.

"Wir sind definitiv für ein behutsames Vorgehen, Stewarts können Situationen besser einschätzen als Einsatzpolizei", sagte er. In Italien werden die Sicherheitsdienste im Gegensatz zu anderen Ländern - wie England - ausschließlich von der Polizei organisiert. "Wir sind nur ein Fußballverband, keine Sicherheitsbehörde", sagte Gaillard auf der Internetseite des britischen Rundfunksenders BBC.

Roma könnte wegen mangelnder Sicherheitsvorkehrungen durch die UEFA belangt werden. ManU-Fans waren in dieser Saison schon beim Achtelfinal-Hinspiel gegen den Racing Lens in Lille negativ aufgefallen. Der englische Verein musste daraufhin eine Strafe von knapp 10.000 Euro zahlen.
      sport.orf.at
    • muahahahaha, so wird der SIR im guardian zitiert:

Sir Alex Ferguson last night claimed Manchester United were playing "against 12 men" in an outburst against the German referee Herbert Fandel, which could result in further recriminations from Uefa. Ferguson was incensed by Fandel's performance at the Stadio Olimpico and may have talked himself into trouble after claiming that "a good referee" would not have sent off Paul Scholes. "Considering we played with ten men - mostly against 12 men - for over an hour, this is a good result for us," he said. "I don't think we got a decision all night but that is European football, I'm afraid."

"I can't have any complaints about [Scholes's] first booking but I do have complaints about the second one. In a big game like that, a good referee would not have sent him off, " said Ferguson

puh, also wenn der SIR das echt so im o-ton gesagt hat, dann muss er ja ziemlich verzweifelt sein und nen ordentlichen strich vorbereitet haben in seinem höschen vorm rückspiel :D unglaublich, so subjektiv hat das ja nicht mal der größte man-united fan gesehen. was ihn da bloß geritten hat...
    • Original von Funkmaster
      Sir Alex Ferguson last night claimed Manchester United were playing "against 12 men" in an outburst against the German referee Herbert Fandel, which could result in further recriminations from Uefa. Ferguson was incensed by Fandel's performance at the Stadio Olimpico and may have talked himself into trouble after claiming that "a good referee" would not have sent off Paul Scholes. "Considering we played with ten men - mostly against 12 men - for over an hour, this is a good result for us," he said. "I don't think we got a decision all night but that is European football, I'm afraid."

"I can't have any complaints about [Scholes's] first booking but I do have complaints about the second one. In a big game like that, a good referee would not have sent him off, " said Ferguson

:rofl_roma: :rofl_roma: :rofl_roma: :rofl_roma:

Dass ich nicht lache! Hat der eigtl dasselbe Spiel gesehen, wie ich! Ich glaub der sollte sich mal eine neue Brille zulegen. 8)

• English Press slams Rome police

The English Press has launched a furious attack against the Italian police, accusing them of battering the Manchester United fans in Rome.

Over 4,000 supporters followed the Reds to Italy for the Champions League quarter-final at the Stadio Olimpico, but the match was marred by crowd trouble inside and outside the arena.

Both sets of fans threw missiles across the barriers, but newspapers in England titled on Thursday that little was done to prevent the missiles being thrown by the Roma supporters while the Man Utd fans were beaten severely.

“United fans battered by Italian cops,” headlines The Sun, stating that the riot police showed no mercy as they attacked Manchester United fans using truncheons and tear gas.

“One officer was seen smashing his baton down on one supporter ten times and another cop also hit the sprawling fan twice,” continued the tabloid.

At least 18 English fans were taken to hospital, as confirmed by the Italian police, with two kept in overnight and some suffering knife wounds.

The Times reported that the Independent Manchester United Supporters’ Association is compiling a dossier to submit to UEFA and has asked supporters to send statements and pictures.

“The Italian police were stationed on our side of the fence, in attack formation against United fans, in a way that only made sense if they were trying to protect the Roma fans from us,” said the group.

UEFA announced they will hold an inquiry and are awaiting a report from their representatives at the ground.

“We will be waiting for the delegate’s report and the control and disciplinary body will be looking at the television images to see the dynamics of what actually happened," said UEFA communications director William Gaillard.

channel4.com
    • Original von Funkmaster
      zurecht!!

Polizeigewalt

8o

OMG!!! 8o 8o 8o
      Die haun ja echt auf alles, was sich bewegt. Das muss wirklich nicht sein, vA weil das Opfer ja eine eindeutige Geste von sich gibt, dass er keinen Radau machen will! Gut, man weiß ja nicht was vorher alles vorgefallen ist, aber anhand dieser Bilder kann man wohl schon sagen, dass die Sache zumindest für die Polizei sicher ein Nachspiel haben wird!
      :cartman_roma:

• ach jaaaaaaah...schönes, gutes Spiel, nur schade, dass ManU diese eine Tor gemacht hat...im Rückspiel ein Tor und ich seh das ganz positiv...dann müssten die schon 2 machen, und Philou und Chivu werden dass schon zu verhindern wissen^^.

Hier ein ganz schönes Video, welches ich bei youtube gefunden hab...

youtube.com/watch?v=KunpsHih8Q8&NR=1

DonFilippo schrieb:

cn313 dallo hat immer recht