Coppa Italia Finale: Inter - Roma

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Crespo believes in Coppa miracle
    Saturday 12 May, 2007
    After fighting back to beat Lazio 4-3, hat-trick hero Hernan Crespo and Coach Roberto Mancini believe Inter can also overturn a 6-2 Coppa Italia deficit.

The Nerazzurri were 2-0 down within the opening five minutes of today’s San Siro thriller before a late push and Marco Materazzi’s last-gasp winner completed the comeback.

“I think I have done well all season,” said the striker who could be recalled by Chelsea before the end of the month.

“My thoughts have not changed. After my injury, I returned really fired up. Now I am focusing only on the game with Roma.”

The first leg ended 6-2 for the Giallorossi, but Crespo thinks they can stage another shock Lazarus routine next Thursday.

“As I said, we have got to believe. After all, we came from 3-0 down to win the Italian Super Cup 4-3 practically in 45 minutes, this time we have a full 90 at our disposal.”

However, today’s seven-goal thriller showed that Inter are suffering from a post-Scudetto hangover.

“It has been an extraordinary season and we are happy to be setting new records, but we must be more careful in defence,” concluded Crespo.

Coach Mancini agreed that after winning the title, their focus did slip somewhat at the back.

“Considering how the game started, I was a little scared,” he admitted. “We reacted and definitely improved from the opening 10 minutes.

“This is a time in which we are a little too ‘happy’ in defence and that means there are a few too many mistakes.

“We could have easily conceded more, but after the 3-3 we were shaken out of it. We wanted to win and were definitely helped by Sebastiano Siviglia’s dismissal.”

Mancini has won the Coppa Italia two years running with Inter and hopes to make it a hat-trick.

“Football is strange. It won’t be easy to come back from 6-2, but we want to do well for our fans and play a great game.”

channel4.com

Also von mir aus können die gegen uns auch 4:3 gewinnen! Hab ich nichts gegen :D. Ich denke, dass wir den Pokal holen werden. Wir sollten einfach gut stehen und auf jedenfall 1 Tor machen! Dann soll Inter mal versuchen uns min. 5 Tore reinzuhauen :P
    Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
  • würde auch sagen, dass noch alles offen ist und wir das durchaus noch verlieren könnten - das ist halt unsere roma :D

aber andererseits hoffe ich mal den ersten titel mit der romazone feiern zu können.

wird das eigentlich irgendwo übertragen, so dass wir berliner romanisti uns irgendwo treffen könnten?
  • Matrix regrets Coppa ban
    Monday 14 May, 2007
    Inter’s Marco Materazzi is disappointed at having to miss the second leg of the Coppa Italia Final against Roma through suspension.

The defender was booked in the 6-2 defeat at the Stadio Olimpico last week and will be ruled out of the return leg at the Stadio Meazza, when he believes the Nerazzurri can still do well.

“I am very sad that I will not be able to play, it has been my biggest regret right since the end of the first leg,” Materazzi told Inter Channel.

“Roma deserved the win and I congratulate them,” continued the Nerazzurro.

“But I believe the criticism towards us was probably too harsh, especially when you consider the pace we kept to win the Scudetto, that we deserved and secured easily, breaking every possible record.

“I think that sometimes it is right to respect those who have been professional to the end, including today,” he explained.

Matrix scored his ninth goal of the season against Lazio this weekend, completing Inter’s incredible comeback and sealing their record-breaking 29th win of season.

The defender celebrated by showing five fingers and shouting “May 5” at the fans - recalling the date in 2002 when Inter’s Scudetto dreams ended at the Olimpico.

“I didn’t want to offend the Lazio fans, I just meant to say that May 5 has finally been erased. I think today proved that justice exists.

“We showed that we still want to do well. We can’t deny that maybe unconsciously we have started to relax a bit and this has penalised us,” he added.

“In any case, we are certainly not doing it on purpose, no one likes to put up a poor show. Now we hope we have regained everything we will need against Roma on Thursday,” concluded Materazzi.

channel4.com
    Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
  • Original von Romanisti
    Original von ProfiL
    ich kann ja romanisti den spielstand live per sms ausm san siro durchgeben! :D :D

ich bitte darum! :P

ich bin nämlich nicht in berlin und kanns nicht sehen! ;(

wo biste denn?

ps: übrigens: hab mir mal die jonnibotton homepage angeschaut und finds echt ned schlecht! habt ihr auch mal ne cd rausbracht???
    KlickKlackKopfschuss
  • Original von KoolSavas
    Ein Spiel dauert 90 Minuten und es gibt immer die Möglichkeit zwischen Kantersiege oder Niederlagen.

8o woher diese weisheit?
    ne im ernst, is klar, aber anch nem kantersieg nimmt man das ganze gern mal zu locker und spielt zu überheblich! man ist nicht voll konzentriert und schon verliert man!
    aber ich mach mir da am donnerstag keine sorgen, außer wenns nach 10min schon 2:0 für inter steht! der crespo is grad in top form X(
  • Ntürlich kann alles passieren aber wir sollten uns wirklikch net ins Hemd machen, die Ausgangsposition ist hervorragend und wenn wir das wirklich noch vergeigen, haben wir das auch gar nicht anders verdient wiel das darf man sich einfach nicht nehmen lassen, wenn man einen Pokal dafür gewinnen will
  • Zanetti believes in Cup shock
    Wednesday 16 May, 2007
    Javier Zanetti insists that Inter have a chance of completing a miracle comeback in the Coppa Italia Final despite Roma’s 6-2 first leg advantage.

“Only if we remain united can we succeed,” he said. “The Coppa Italia has always been important for us and that is why on Thursday we will try to give life to a miracle.”

The Giallorossi are understandably in pole position to lift the trophy after the Olimpico leg, but the Argentine maintains that anything can happen – especially after Roma’s 7-1 Champions League capitulation this term.

“We know that a comeback will be difficult, but we must try even if we will face a very strong side,” added the defender.

“You are just unlucky in some matches which don’t go the way you want them to. Our first leg was a bit like what Roma suffered against Manchester United.

“Nevertheless, last week’s defeat can’t erase the excellent results we have obtained this season.”

Zanetti, who will turn 34 in August, added that he has made no retirement plans and will keep on appearing for the Nerazzurri for as long as possible.

“This has been the best year of my career and I do not feel that age is a problem,” continued the South American.

“I will continue for as long as I am physically fit and I feel that I can have fun on the pitch.”

The Coppa Italia Final will kick-off at 17:30 local time and will be refereed by Emidio Morganti.

channel4.com
  • INTER – ROMA
    Finale ritorno Coppa Italia
    MILANO, Giovedì 17 Maggio 2007
    ORE 17.30

AQUILANI Alberto
    BERTAGNOLI J. Sergio
    CHIVU Cristian
    CURCI Gianluca
    DE ROSSI Daniele
    DEFENDI Rodrigo
    FATY Ricardo
    FERRARI Matteo
    MANCINI Alessandro
    MARANGON Alexander
    MEXES Philippe
    PANUCCI Christian
    PERROTTA Simone
    PIZARRO David
    ROSI Aleandro
    TADDEI Rodrigo
    TAVANO Francesco
    TONETTO Max
    TOTTI Francesco
    VUCINIC Mirko
    WILHELMSSON Christian
  • Ausfälle

Inter: Materazzi, Dacourt (gesperrt), Samuel, Ibrahimovic(verletzt)
    Grosso ist fraglich

Roma: Martinez, Cassetti(verletzt)
    Pizarro leicht angeschlagen

Übrigens werden wir im San Siro auch Unterstützung aus Israel haben: Ein Vater hat 120 Euro hingeblättert und den weiten Weg auf sich genommen, um gemeinsam mit seinem kleinen Sohn den ersten Titelgewinn seines Lieblingsvereins nach 6 Jahren zu feiern! Das sind echte Fans :)

*Klick mich!*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von asr_1927 ()