Cristian Chivu offiz. Abgang

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Cristian Chivu offiz. Abgang

Ein starker Spieler, aber menschlich ein absolutes Arschloch!
      Schade drum wie es abgelaufen ist, das hätte man angenehmer lösen können! Besser so, als ob er noch eine Saison absitzt
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von amantinooo ()

• Hier sein Interview auf englisch:

Chivu: Here's why I wanted Inter

Cristian Chivu has held a Press Conference to confirm his move to Inter and explain why he walked out on Roma.

“Inter were a lifestyle choice,” commented the defender as he finalised his long-awaited switch for £9m plus half of Under-21 international Marco Andreolli’s contract.

The saga has dragged on for two months with the Romanian refusing moves to both Real Madrid and Barcelona so that he could join the Scudetto holders.

“First of all, I am here to thank and salute everyone,” he said at the start of his Press Conference at Roma’s Trigoria training ground.

“I am leaving a city and a club after four wonderful years. I am proud to have experienced them and will never forget all this. I have always acted as a real man and would like to be remembered as a good lad.”

Chivu was not at the 80th anniversary celebrations at the Stadio Olimpico last night because there were fears the fans would use the event to jeer and insult the departing defender.

“I thought a long time before accepting Inter’s offer, but at the end of the day it was a lifestyle choice. I refused Real Madrid because I didn’t want to leave Italy.

“My journey in this country and this League is not yet finished. I chose Inter to go towards what I had always dreamed of. These are trains that pass you by only once in your life and you have to catch them.”

Chivu’s contract renegotiations hit problems and it quickly emerged that a deal with the Nerazzurri had already been struck – infuriating Roma.

For some time the Giallorossi refused to even discuss terms with Inter out of pride and anger at the situation.

“I was fortunate enough to have wise counsel during this time, friends and agents that held firm to the route I had always mapped out,” continued the former Ajax star.

“After weeks of difficulty, I tried talking to the club to see if there was any possibility of staying. Then it was decided that my departure was better for everyone concerned.”

This snub – joining the side that fought Roma for the Scudetto and Coppa Italia last term – obviously angered many supporters.

“I understand those who insulted me in these last few days. The Giallorossi fans are upset because they really loved me and so it’s normal they don’t understand my decision.

“I thank them again, though, and will never forget them. I did not take part in yesterday’s 80th anniversary celebrations because I would’ve ruined it. Out of respect for my teammates, I chose to back out.”

Although the transfer to Inter is now awaiting only the official statement from the two clubs, Chivu wants to take his time to give a proper goodbye to Roma.

“I prefer not to talk about Inter right now. It would not be right. I’ll discuss the matter ahead of the Italian Super Cup, when I will face my former teammates for the first time. Again, I salute everyone.”

Coppa Italia winners Roma will take on Scudetto holders Inter for the Italian version of the Charity Shield in August.

channel4.com
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • 16 Mio für einen Spieler, dessen Vertrag in einem Jahr ausläuft und der schon in 6 Monaten wechseln könnte, sind eigentlich gar nicht mal so übel.

Dazu kommen in den nächsten drei Jahren drei Spiele gegen Inter im Sommer, die Einnahmen davon gehen an uns. Sind auch ein paar Milliönchen.
    • Inter Milan signing Chivu: I quit Roma for lifestyle
      tribalfooball.com - July 28, 2007

New Inter Milan signing Cristian Chivu says he left Roma for "lifestyle".

Roma have officially announced the financial details of the Chivu transfer, as he has moved for £8.7m to be paid over three years plus co-ownership of Marco Andreolli, who was valued at £4m.

The agreement also includes the gate for a friendly between the two clubs to be organised "within the next three seasons."

"First of all, I am here to thank and salute everyone," he said at the start of his Press Conference at Roma's Trigoria training ground.

"I am leaving a city and a club after four wonderful years. I am proud to have experienced them and will never forget all this. I have always acted as a real man and would like to be remembered as a good lad."

The Romania international continued: "I thought a long time before accepting Inter's offer, but at the end of the day it was a lifestyle choice. I refused Real Madrid because I didn't want to leave Italy.

"My journey in this country and this League is not yet finished. I chose Inter to go towards what I had always dreamed of. These are trains that pass you by only once in your life and you have to catch them.

"I understand those who insulted me in these last few days. The Giallorossi fans are upset because they really loved me and so it's normal they don't understand my decision.

"I thank them again, though, and will never forget them. I did not take part in yesterday's 80th anniversary celebrations because I would've ruined it. Out of respect for my teammates, I chose to back out."
      "They taught us in school that family is the most important thing, did you ever hear of someone left his poor parents to live with rich strangers?"

- F. Totti
    • Offiziell: Chivu wechselt zu Inter Mailand

Von: Antonio Spitaleri

Der Rumäne konnte schlussendlich zu seinem Wunschklub ziehen

Inter Mailand hat von der AS Roma den rumänischen Internationalen Christian Chivu für die nächsten 5 Jahre unter Vertrag genommen. Der italienische Meister überweist den Römern 13 Millionen Euro und gibt den jungen Verteidiger Marco Andreolli ab, die Hälfte der Rechte an Andreolli bleiben aber in der Hand von Inter Mailand. Chivu hatte bei Rom noch einen Vertrag bis 2008.
      442.ch

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.4-4-2.com/uploads/pics/Christian_Chivu_Inter.jpg]

pfui deibel wie der grinst!
    • Original von Dallo
      hihi...mit den neuen I*ter Trikots--> die erinneren mich ein wenig an Kranken-Schwestern-Outfits, so wegen dem roten Kreuz und so (ja, ich weiß, dass dass das (3x!!) Mailänder Staftwappen is^^)

das zweite das wird aber nur mit einem s geschrieben ;)
      aber wenn ich mir die trikots von inter so ansehe ist es doch schön zu wissen, dass man selbst mit legea als ausrüster bestimmt nicht das hässlichste trikot der liga gehabt hätte
    • Roma coach Spalletti has no grudge against Chivu
      tribalfooball.com - July 29, 2007

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti bears Cristian Chivu no grudge following his defection to Inter Milan.

"We tried, but it was difficult to hold on to the player," confessed Spalletti. "He wouldn't have had the same motivation and desire here. I consider it the right solution. Nobody acted badly in this affair.

"A player can go where he has a little extra at his disposal, both in terms of money and professional opportunities. He always behaved impeccably with us and helped Roma achieve great results."

On the arrival of Marco Andreolli from Inter, Spalletti was upbeat: "He is an interesting prospect and we are counting on him to have the right desire. He could be one of the two signings we were lacking, as in defence there are seven players now, so we certainly need another."
    • Hier noch ein längerer Artikel über seinen bgang auf sportnet.at. Dann können wir endlich einen Schlussstrich unter diese leidige Causa stellen:

Chivu landet bei Inter Mailand

Es ist vollbracht: Der rumänische Internationale Christian Chivu wechselte von AS Roma zu Italiens Meister Inter Mailand. Nach wochenlangen Spekulationen bekommt Inter-Trainer Roberto Mancini nun doch seinen Wunschspieler. Bei den Nerazzuri träumt man aber noch von einem weiteren Kracher, der aus Barcelona kommen soll: Lionel Messi.

Die Wechselabsichten von Christian Chivu beherrschten in den letzten Wochen die Gazzetten in Italien wie auch Spanien. FC Barcelona, Real Madrid oder Inter Mailand waren die Adressen, mit denen der 26-jährige rumänische Teamspieler in Verbindung gebracht wurde. Nachdem der Wechsel zu Real Madrid scheiterte startete Chivu mit AS Roma in die Saisonvorbereitung. Am Freitag wurde es offiziell gemacht: Der Verteidiger wechselt für 16 Millionen Euro nach Mailand. AS Roma erhält im Tausch dafür noch Inter-Verteidiger Marco Andreolli.

Chivu: "Hatte wunderbare Jahre in Rom."

Schwerer Abschied aus Rom
      Der Abschied aus Rom ist Chivu nicht leicht gefallen. „Ich habe in Rom vier wunderbare Jahre erlebt. Die Freundschaft innerhalb der Mannschaft war viel intensiver, als das normal der Fall ist. Aus Respekt vor meinen ehemaligen Kollegen bin ich auch nicht zur 80-Jahre-Feier der AS Roma in dieser Woche gegangen.“ Der Rumäne absolvierte in vier Saisonen 85 Meisterschaftsspiele für die „Giallorossi“ und erzielte dabei sechs Treffer.

Niederlage bei Debüt im Inter-Dress
      Bereits wenige Stunden nach seinem Eintreffen in Mailand am Freitagabend stieß Chivu zur Mannschaft, welche in London beim Emirates-Cup engagiert war. Am Sonntag feierte Chivu sein Debüt im Inter-Dress bei der 1:2-Niederlage gegen Arsenal. Die Entscheidung zu Gunsten von Inter begründete der Rumäne so: „Ich wollte in Italien bleiben. Und Inter ist eine hervorragende Mannschaft. Hier kann ich mich weiterentwickeln und auch mehr verdienen. Ich muss auch an meine Zukunft denken. Manche Chancen bekommt man nur einmal im Leben, deshalb musste ich sie nutzen.“

Kommt auch noch Messi?
      Nach den Verpflichtungen von Chivu, Rivas (River Plate), Coco (Torino), Jimenez (Lazio) und Suazo (Cagliari) angeln die Verantwortlichen bei Inter schon nach dem nächsten Kaliber. Noch wird es als Traum bezeichnet, aber eine Verpflichtung des Argentiniers Lionel Messi scheint nicht ausgeschlossen. Der technische Direktor Branca gab bei der Gazzetta dello Sport zu Protokoll: „Warten wir ab, was bis zum Ende der Transferzeit noch passiert. Auch wenn Barcelona Messi im Moment noch nicht verkaufen will, kann sich das noch ändern.“

Ich denke, der Respekt galt wohl eher den Tifosi, die ihn mit Sicherheit ziemlich niedergepfiffen hätten :diabolo_roma:

• hier hat sich noch mal der herr cape$$o zu chivu geäußert:

Capello übte harsche Kritik an der Klubführung und Sportdirektor Predrag Mijatovic: "Wichtige Verpflichtungen muss man im Mai tätigen. Wir hatten alles vorbereitet, hätten Cristian Chivu für nur 6,5 Millionen vom AS Rom holen können. Aber es ist einfach nichts passiert!"
      Man wolle keine Spieler aus Italien, habe es aus der Klubführung geheißen.

sport1.de

für 6,5 mio?
      der mann leidet an wahnvorstellungen, wobei sich chivu sicher sehr gut mit ihm verstanden hätte.
      die laufen doch beide nur mit dollarzeichen in den augen rum...