Rodrigo Ferrante Taddei (11)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Rodrigo Ferrante Taddei (11)

Rodrigo TADDEI (11)
      [Blockierte Grafik: http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4449/taddei.jpg]

Geboren am 06.03.1980 in Sao Paolo (BRA)
      Nationalität: Brasilianisch/Italienisch
      Größe: 176 cm
      Gewicht: 70 kg

Position: Rechter/linker Mittelfeldspieler, Linker/rechter Verteidiger
      Vertrag bis: 2014

Serie A Debüt: 31.08.2003
      Homepage: ?
      Facebook: ?
      Twitter: ?

Rodrigo Taddei wächst in der Jugend von Palmeiras heran und spielt dort 2001/02 seine erste Profisaison, in der er 25 mal spielt und ein Tor erzielt.

Im September 2002 wechselt er zum AC Siena, der damals in der Serie B spielt. Am 8. Juni 2003, am Tag des historischen ersten Aufstiegs Sienas in die Serie A, wird Taddei Opfer eines fürchterlichen Autounfalls, bei dem sein jüngerer Bruder Leonardo sein Leben verliert. Aufgrund eines geplatzten Reifens gerät der Wagen ausser Kontrolle und landet im Strassengraben. Im Wagen befanden sich ausserdem der Mannschaftskollege Pinga und zwei gemeinsame Freunde. Rodrigo ehrt immer noch die Erinnerung an seinen Bruder indem er nach einem erzielten Tor mit der Hand unter das Trikot fährt und mit der Faust einen Herzschlag mimt. 

Vom Unfall genesen wird Taddei ein sehr wichtiger Spieler für AC Siena, das sich in der Serie A halten kann. Am Anfang der folgenden Saison fliegt er aus dem Kader, da er sich weigert, den Vertrag mit Siena zu verlängern und bereits mit der Roma einig sein soll. Der Spieler strengt einen Prozess gegen Siena an, indem er den Verein des Mobbings bezichtigt. Im Dezember lässt er die Anklage fallen und wird wieder in den Kader eingegliedert, nachdem sich Siena mit dem AS Rom geeinigt hat.

Im Sommer 2005 wechselt Rodrigo Taddei zum AS Rom. Dort wird er bald zum Stammspieler und Idol der Fans. In einem Interview im Jahr 2007 sagt er einmal: "Wenn ich das Roma-Trikot überziehe transformiere ich mich. Ich fühle mich als ob ich aus Rom käme und ich bin romanista, als ob ich hier geboren wäre. Ich bin glücklich über die Entscheidung, die ich vor zwei Jahren getroffen habe und ich möchte so lange wie nur möglich hier bleiben." Am 7. Juni 2010 verlängert er seinen Vertrag bis 2014.

Bisherige Vereine
      1999-2002 / Palmeiras
      2002-2005 / AC Siena
      2005-2014 / AS Rom

Nationalmannschaft

Titel
      Coppa Italia 2006/07 und 2007/08 (AS Rom)
      Supercoppa Italiana 2007 (AS Rom)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von romazone ()

• Roma's Taddei rules out Italy switch
      tribalfootball.com - December 02, 2007

Roma winger Rodrigo Taddei has ruled out committing himself to Italy.

The Brazilian can qualify for Roberto Donadoni's Azzurri squad, but said after victory over Udinese last night: "I have a great respect for Italy and for all Azzurri footballers, but I would like to take my chances in the Selecao."

Hoffen wir das er mal auflaufen darf ;)
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • amantinooo schrieb:

Soweit ich weiss hat Rodrigo nie für Barsilien gespielt. Und ja, da spielen einige weitaus schwächere Leute!

sag ich doch! ich finds echt strange, dass er nicht einberufen wurde, wenn man bedenkt, dass ein Gilberto (von der Hertha) da quasi Stamm spielt! der kann in meinen Augen froh sein, dass er überhaupt erste BuLi spielen darf...

DonFilippo schrieb:

cn313 dallo hat immer recht

• Ja, das wäre ne absolut feine Sache Rodrigo bei der Azzurri spielen zu sehen. :)

Hier mal noch channel4.com als weitere Quelle:
      Taddei to turn to Azzurri?
      Wednesday 5 December, 2007

Reports suggest that Roma’s Brazilian-born winger Rodrigo Taddei could make a U-turn and represent the Azzurri at Euro 2008.
      The 27-year-old was born in Sao Paulo, but he holds Italian citizenship
      and is eligible for Italy as he has never played for Brazil.
      While Taddei has claimed he will wait for the Selecao call rather than
      make himself available to Roberto Donadoni, Italy’s all-time top scorer
      and Azzurri staff member Gigi Riva has hinted that he may change his
      mind. “We watch all Italian footballers and everyone in our championship,” he told Il Romanista.
      “It’s premature to talk about which players will be taken to Austria
      and Switzerland as Euro 2008 is many months away, but as far as Taddei
      is concerned, I can exclude nothing.”
      Taddei returned from injury with a goal against Udinese last weekend
      and is expected to feature against Cagliari this evening.
    • Matchwinner
      für Roma war Rodrigo Taddei, der mit mit einem Doppelpack in der ersten
      Häfte (28., 36.) bereits alles klar machte.

Coach
      Spaletti lobte seinen Torschützen in den höchsten Tönen: "Er ist
      einfach ein kompletter Spieler. Und er ist auf jeder Position
      anspielbar."
      treffend gesagt lieber allenatore :D

schönes Spiel gestern...
      IL LUNEDÍ CHE UMILIAZIONE ANDARE IN FABBRICA A SERVIRE IL TUO PADRONE
      Rube Merda!

DAJE ROMA
    • Taddei: Rome’s where the heart is
      Tuesday 15 January, 2008

Roma winger Rodrigo Taddei remains enamoured with the Giallorossi and hopes for a glorious future in the Eternal City. The former Siena star has been a consistent performer for the capital club since his arrival at the Stadio Olimpico in 2005 and was part of the side that saw off Atalanta 2-1 last Sunday. Although Taddei admits that it is hard to see Inter’s seven-point lead disintegrating, he believes that the Lupi are a team to be feared. I don’t talk about the Scudetto so that I don’t jinx it, but I’m not sure that the powers that be will allow us that joy this year anyway,” the 27-year-old told the Guerin Sportivo.

“As a club, Roma has the characteristics of a championship side in the DNA and we will try and play our part. “But we deserve respect in the Champions League, even if we are lacking a bit of European experience. “Against Lyon last year they were laughing at us before the game, but we did the talking on the pitch.” Rome has a special place in Taddei’s heart and it seems unlikely that he will accept a move away from the city of the seven hills in the near future. “Rome for me is the Earthly Paradise – the cradle of ambitions,” the articulate forward continued. “I love Roman life and have even adopted the dialect in my daily life. “Nonetheless, it is difficult to say whether I’ll be here for the rest of my career, as you never know in football. “Even marriages that last for years can end badly, but I hope that isn’t the case. Roma is more like a wife than a lover so you obviously hope to stay together for as long as possible.”

As he possesses an Italian passport and is yet to represent his native Brazil, Taddei has been tipped for a place in Roberto Donadoni’s squad for Euro 2008, but he has ruled out any involvement in Austria and Switzerland. “I want to thank Donadoni for the support he has shown for me, but I will continue to hope for the Selecao call out of respect for the Italian players trying to get a place in the side,” he insisted.

Taddei closed with a word on compatriot Amantino Mancini, whose future at the club is up in the air ahead of contract talks later this week. “He is a Roma player and he has shown his dedication over the last few years,” he maintained. “His professionalism is beyond reproach. I hope that things work out well and he stays with the Giallorossi.”
      channel4.com
    • Taddei has no regrets choosing Roma over Juventus
      tribalfooball.com - February 10, 2008

Rodrigo Taddei has no regrets choosing Roma over Juventus more than two years ago.

The Brazilian winger said: "Roma was the first team that really tried for me. I'm delighted to be here because I wanted to live in Rome having learned about the club and city back home in Brazil, I wanted to play for this great team.

"Saying no to Juve was not easy, they are two great teams, but I followed my heart and I asked my mother, who said the same thing, 'follow your heart'."

:herz: :herz: :herz: