Alberto Aquilani

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Also Alberto ist wieder da.

Könnte übrigens gut sein, dass er anstelle der Euro bei Olympia in Peking auflaufen wird.

“It depends on Roberto Donadoni’s selections for Euro 2008 and obviously the priority goes to the younger players such as Alberto Aquilani and Giorgio Chiellini.

channel4.com

Wäre ein wenig blöd, da er uns dann höchstwahrscheinlich zu Saisonbeginn fehlt.

• Agent: Aquilani should be Roma's top earner
      tribalfootball.com - January 23, 2008

The agent of Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani says new contract talks will be opened next month.

Aquilani's current deal runs to 2010 and is worth £400,000-a-year. His agent, Franco Zavaglia, said: "In February, we'll start working on the new contract. Immediately after the calciomercato, something surely happen. One thing is certain: it will be a contract for five years.

"In my view, he should be treated like a top player. He's an important player and deserves a major contract. Together with Daniele De Rossi, he is the player most tried and courted by other clubs. A complete midfielder."

ich weiß nicht,
      mir ist der berater unsympathisch
    • zitat aus tuttosport:

Dal canto suo il centrocampista giallorosso dichiara: "Io sto benissimo alla Roma ma è ovvio che i complimenti di Mancini fanno sempre piacere; e per il futuro mai dire mai all'Inter.".

mir gefällt es sehr gut bei der roma, aber die komplimente von mancini gefallen mir auch und sag niemals nie, ob ich zu inter gehe.

« La Roma non ha mai pianto, la Roma mai piangerà: perché piange il debole, i forti non piangono mai »
      dino viola
    • francesco_totti10 schrieb:

mir gefällt es sehr gut bei der roma, aber die komplimente von mancini gefallen mir auch und sag niemals nie, ob ich zu inter gehe.

[angenommen es stimmt:]
      solche aussagen versteh ich einfach nicht. aquilani weiß selbst, dass er jetzt bereits hinter totti und ddr die nummer 3 bei der roma ist, dass die roma langfristig auf ihn setzt und er eben als ikoni und führungsperson aufgebaut wird. da braucht man (auch als junger) solche aussagen nicht tätigen. das bringt nix. nicht mal bei vertragsverhandlungen, denn wenn er nur halbwegs geduldig und nicht total geldgierig ist, wird er auch bei der roma das große (aber halt nicht das schnelle) geld machen. hoffe er wurde nur falsch zitiert!
    • Funkmaster schrieb:

francesco_totti10 schrieb:

[angenommen es stimmt:]
      solche aussagen versteh ich einfach nicht. aquilani weiß selbst, dass er jetzt bereits hinter totti und ddr die nummer 3 bei der roma ist, dass die roma langfristig auf ihn setzt und er eben als ikoni und führungsperson aufgebaut wird. da braucht man (auch als junger) solche aussagen nicht tätigen. das bringt nix. nicht mal bei vertragsverhandlungen, denn wenn er nur halbwegs geduldig und nicht total geldgierig ist, wird er auch bei der roma das große (aber halt nicht das schnelle) geld machen. hoffe er wurde nur falsch zitiert!
      hoffe ich auch, alles andere wäre ein skandal da er einfach der positions nachfolger von totti ist.er und de rossi könnte eine neue ehra einleiten die totti i.wann mal folgen soll.
      ICH WILL, ICH WILL, ICH WILLLL !!!

* TOR DES MONATS WAHL *
    • Roma chief Sensi "calm" over Aquilani's Inter Milan ambitions
      tribalfootball.com - February 05, 2008

Roma executive director Rosella Sensi has dismissed comments from Alberto Aquilani that he'd like to play for Inter Milan.

Sensi said: "His words were not made to cause harm, because we are all calm, we've spoken with Alberto. As for the renewal of the contract, we have plenty of time to do so."

Frau Sensi spielt aber alles runter und ich glaub das auch richtig so ;)
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • Aquilani wird uns schon erhalten bleiben, alles andere wäre eine sensation .. oder eher ein debakel.
      Aber wie ihr schon gesagt habt mich nervt es auch, dass gerade er sowas sagt und damit die fans provoziert. Schieben wir es auf seine jugend und dass er wohl nicht wusste was er gesagt hat.. wenn ers gesagt hat. Denn was will er bitte mehr als ein Verein der ihn liebt.. hat er sich etwa bei Chivu angesteckt.. der tödlich verlaufenden gier nach geld ???
    • Ich sag da jetzt mal nichts zu. Aber es beunruhigt einem allein schon, das solche Meldungen sich zu häufen scheinen. Irgendwoher muss das ja kommen.

Aquilani considers Inter switch
      Sunday 10 February, 2008

Luciano Spalletti admits there is some truth in the rumours Alberto Aquilani is considering a move to Inter, but Steven Gerrard could block his path. The Gazzetta dello Sport reported this weekend that the Nerazzurri intend to sign a midfield dynamo to celebrate their centenary year. While President Massimo Moratti has his sights set on Liverpool and England hero Gerrard, it is claimed Roberto Mancini would much prefer Aquilani.

The key to snapping up either of the two, but particularly the Roma star, would be unsettled hitman Adriano, currently rediscovering his form on loan at Sao Paolo.
      Aquilani, like teammates Francesco Totti and Daniele De Rossi, is a Romanista born and bred who worked his way up through the youth system to the Under-21 and senior Azzurri squads. However, there seems to be more than mere newspaper talk behind these latest rumours of an Inter switch. He is a good player and will become a great one,” commented Coach Spalletti after last night’s 2-0 win over Reggina. “I am convinced Aquilani has an excellent relationship with everyone here, but at the end of the day it is the player’s will that makes the difference in these matters. Besides, Roma have other great players.” Aquilani played the entire 90 minutes against Reggina on Saturday evening, his first full game in over four months due to a serious muscular injury.
    • Aquilani will stay, says Sensi
      Friday 7 March, 2008

Roma managing director Rosella Sensi has moved to reject the notion that Alberto Aquilani will leave the club. The young Roman midfielder has been continuously linked with a transfer to both Inter and Milan. Aquilani was outstanding in the Giallorossi’s second round Champions League victory at Real Madrid on Wednesday night. The 23-year-old hit the woodwork and threatened Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas on a number of occasions as La Magica went on to win 4-2 on aggregate at the Bernabeu.

“I have an extremely good rapport with Milan,” remarked Sensi. “But Aquilani will never go away.” Aquilani, who was a doubt to start in Spain, is optimistic that his performance will cement his place in the team. “I hope I have done everything to convince the gaffer,” Alberto told Sky Italia. The daughter of Roma President Franco Sensi, Rosella was proud of the
      Giallorossi’s second consecutive qualification to the quarter-finals of the Champions League. “We have carried Italian football forward in Europe with great elegance, style and superiority,” she noted. “I am content for my father and our splendid fans. Each and every one of us deserves this.”

Schön so! :super: