Luciano Spalletti

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Eine Meldung von Spalletti zu Inter:

Spalle sagt, dass inter nicht in einer krise steckt. sie haben nur ein spiel gegen napoli verloren.

Roma, Spalletti: "L'Inter non è in crisi"

"Oggi vedremo la partita dell'Inter contro la Reggina ma, se devo dire la mia, non vedo i nerazzurri in crisi. Hanno perso una sola partita, quella contro il Napoli, e ci puo' stare, vista la prova offerta dalla squadra di Reja". L'allenatore della Roma, Luciano Spalletti, durante la conferenza stampa alla vigilia della partita contro Napoli, non crede in un calo dei nerazzurri. "Noi dobbiamo continuare a fare riferimento alle cose che ci riguardano - ha concluso - Solo successivamente possiamo andare a guardare quello che esce fuori dalle altre partite".

spalle zu transfergerüchte:

Der Vertrag von Spalletti läuft 2011 aus. als trainer, der nach dem sieg gegen real in aller munde ist, wird er auch dem mercato als spitzentrainer gehandelt. Zu den gerüchten über einen wechsel (zb nach barcelona) meint er: "mir gefällt es bestens der trainer der roma zu sein. ich will weiter trainer der roma bleiben."

Roma, Spalletti: "Io resto qui"

E' l'allenatore del momento e proprio per questo il suo futuro è molto chiacchierato. Luciano Spalletti, allenatore della Roma, vedrà scadere il suo contratto sulla panchina giallorossa nel 2011. Ma, nonostante manchi tanto tempo, qualcuno lo vorrebbe al centro di intrighi di mercato. Intrighi che, però, Spalletti smentisce categoricamente: "Sono orgoglioso e contento di essere l'allenatore della Roma - ha affermato il tecnico toscano -. Non c'è nulla di nuovo per quanto riguarda il mio contratto. La mia volontà - ha aggiunto Spalletti - è quella di continuare a fare l'allenatore della Roma".

« La Roma non ha mai pianto, la Roma mai piangerà: perché piange il debole, i forti non piangono mai »
      dino viola

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von francesco_totti10 ()

• Spalletti: Roma could coach themselves
      tribalfootball.com - March 15, 2008

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti says his team are so good they could coach themselves.

He said: "This team, without my input, would've been able to do what it has done so far. I am sure of that. Credit to the players.

"Have we improved? Yes , but more in the collective than the individual, I would say. What do I like best? Our style of game, the fairness of the boys, their respect, their desire to do well, the pride of Romany gives us something extra in the dressing room."

:klatschen:
      Being a Roma fan is a full-time job. A full-time job without pay, benefits or means to sanity.
    • amantinooo schrieb:

Spalletti: Roma could coach themselves
      tribalfootball.com - March 15, 2008

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti says his team are so good they could coach themselves.

He said: "This team, without my input, would've been able to do what it has done so far. I am sure of that. Credit to the players.

"Have we improved? Yes , but more in the collective than the individual, I would say. What do I like best? Our style of game, the fairness of the boys, their respect, their desire to do well, the pride of Romany gives us something extra in the dressing room."

:klatschen:
      Mittlerweile stimmt das vl. sogar, aber man darf dabei nicht vergessen: Ohne ihn wär's sicher nie so weit gekommen! Er hat es geschafft geschafft, endlich Ruhe in diesen Sauhaufen zu bringen. Ich trau mich jetzt schon zu sagen, dass er wohl der beste Trainer ist, den die Roma je hatte (auch wenn wir mit ihm NOCH keinen Meistertitel errungen haben!).

GRAZIE GRANDE SPALLE! :herz:

• Spalle ist der beste Trainer den die Roma jemals hatte, egal ob wir mit ihm schon den Scudetto geholt haben oder nicht

Er hat uns 2x in Folge in das CL Viertelfinale gebracht, der Scudetto kommt irgendwann.

Einfach gedult haben, dieses Jahr ist noch nicht vorbei :D
      :forza_roma4: C`E` Solo L` AS Roma :forza_roma4:
    • Scheinbar macht man sich bei Chelsea nun auch Gedanken unseren Mister loszueisen.

Dopo aver puntato invano Carlo Ancelotti, il Chelsea ha messo gli occhi su un altro tecnico italiano, Luciano Spalletti. Lo sostiene il sito inglese "skysports.com", secondo cui il club londinese sarebbe pronto a pagare un conguaglio alla Roma per liberare l'allenatore. Secondo il "Daily Express", invece, nel mirino dei "blues" ci sarebbe anche il mister della Fiorentina Cesare Prandelli.

ilromanista.it
    • von the guardian:

Chelsea's search for a new manager endured another setback last night when Luciano Spalletti, the impressive Roma coach, followed Carlo Ancelotti's lead by becoming the second Italian to distance himself from the vacant position at Stamford Bridge in successive days.

Spalletti, who has implemented an attractive brand of attacking football since assuming the reins in the Italian capital three years ago, has led Roma to runners-up spot and the Champions League quarter-finals in each of the past two seasons, which had alerted Roman Abramovich's advisers to his quality. Most eye-catching was last season's elimination of Real Madrid in the knockout stage.

His agent, Vlado Lemic, is understood to have held informal talks with Chelsea officials in Paris. However, the 49-year-old manager has since made it clear privately that he does not wish to proceed with discussions. He apparently feels he is not yet experienced enough to take on a challenge of the size of Chelsea and has expressed concern at his lack of English.

The language barrier had also appeared to rule out any interest from Chelsea in the World Cup-winning Italy coach Marcello Lippi, though the club would have been confident of prising Spalletti - whose previous coaching experience came largely at Udinese, whom he took into the Champions League - from the Stadio Olimpico, with Roma a club rendered vulnerable by considerable debts.

The club's parent company, Italpetroli, is reported to be saddled with debts or about £300m. The manager was due to meet Roma officials yesterday to discuss what remains of his transfer budget for next term, though he may yet lose influential players such as Alberto Aquilani and the Brazilians Juan and Mancini to richer suitors this summer.

« La Roma non ha mai pianto, la Roma mai piangerà: perché piange il debole, i forti non piangono mai »
      dino viola